San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole (New Year's Day)

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

If Denver wins and Raiders win, what do they need to happen?

Cinci NEEDS to lose @ home to Baltimore.

and either the Jets need to win(@ Miami) or the Titans need to lose(@ Houston).

27-20 Raiders.

I will be at this game, drunk as **** and screaming myself hoarse for us. The time is now.

This a huge game we just have to win and let the rest take care of itself. But if we lose this game I'm going to be pissed. I expect every injured player to play except DMC.

my chargers have nothing to play for, except play spoilers.

that said,

chargers desire to play spoiler to the raiders > chargers desire to make the playoffs this year
laugh.gif

this gon be gud...

i hope

I really don't think this game will be safe for ANY obnoxious Chargers fan attending the game. Seriously, don't underestimate how desperate our fanbase is for a playoff berth. If the Chargers win I would suggest leaving the Coliseum as soon as possible.

No.

and I was thinking about going to this game, but it's the day after new years and I can't deal w/ the struggle.

it pains me to say this but if i had a choice between seeing another week of tebow slurpage and hype for his first playoff game or seeing the raiders in the playoffs for the first time in 9 years which is pretty disgusting to think of as well, i'd have to go with seeing the raiders in the playoffs.

i don't want to be subjected to some half time wild card weekend special on tim tebow and him being shoved down everyones throat for another week.

that said, go raiders and go chiefs.

The winner of the afc west is gonna go down on wildcard weekend. They're gonna have to play either the ravens or steelers and that just has "beatdown" written all over it, regardless of it being a home game. Doesn't matter whether it's Oakland or Denver, just saying
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

The winner of the afc west is gonna go down on wildcard weekend. They're gonna have to play either the ravens or steelers and that just has "beatdown" written all over it, regardless of it being a home game. Doesn't matter whether it's Oakland or Denver, just saying
eyes.gif
Any team can be beaten on a bad day.

We got this today! Im expecting a dominating performance by the Raiders...Just Win Baby!!!!

Back
Top Bottom