SAN ANDREAS APPRECIATION . VOL. GROVE STREET

chi ill

Banned
The best Grand Theft Auto ever &nd they still haven't made a sequel nor prequel ...

But they got Liberty City still ? More Niko ? Seriously ? &nd a spin-off too ?? Like seriously ?

SAN ANDREAS APPRECIATION .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gta_san_andreas.jpg

gta-san-andreas-l.jpg

I still haven't beaten that damn game. It's too !##$*+* hard to learn how to fly.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You must not be a heavy gamer lol.
Why do you think this ?

San Andreas is easily the best GTA .

&nd I've had/have all of them .

San Andreas has sold the most between ALL of them .

... But they still put a Liberty City based game back out .

[h3]Sales[/h3]
By March 3, 2005, the game had sold over 12 million units for the PlayStation 2 alone.[sup][38][/sup] As of September 25, 2007, GrandTheft Auto: San Andreas is the best-selling videogame in the United States with 8.6 million copies sold, ahead of its predecessors Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto III,according to the NPD Group.[sup][39][/sup] As of September 26, 2007,Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has sold 20 million units according to Take-Two Interactive.[sup][40][/sup]Asof March 26, 2008, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has sold 21.5 million unitsaccording to Take-Two Interactive.[sup][41][/sup] The Guinness World Records 2009 Gamer's Edition list it as the most successful game in the Playstation 2, with 17,33 million copies sold forthat console alone, from a total of 21,5 million in all formats.[sup][24][/sup]

GTAIV was HORRIBLE. Every single mission was almost exactly the same: drive, shoot, run, repeat.

San Andreas on the other hand.....
pimp.gif

San Andreas is definitely the greatest GTA game!

The soundtrack was bananas! I felt like I was back in the 90's again.

The one thing I say to people is that by Rockstar removing those crazy elements like the jetpack and the "Area 51" style missions is really wherethey f****d up at.They made it a little too real if that makes any sense.

Imagine if the next DLC brought C.J. to Liberty City, and they end up using that to set up the story for a CJ based GTA V.

I don't get it, what do you want, a sequel to a come-up story of a guy that already came up? or a rehashed story in a rehashed setting? see, that's whythey make games, not you.

yah i gotta agree with the op and the others... san andreas is by far the best GTA. i still play that one more than i play IV

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I still haven't beaten that damn game. It's too !##$*+* hard to learn how to fly.
I hated that part of the game

That game took me forever to beat

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Lol, I also never accomplished beating it. GTA 4 is decent, nothing compared to San Andreas tho. I agree, CJ & Grove Street > Nicko. Rockstar continueSan Andreas!

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I don't get it, what do you want, a sequel to a come-up story of a guy that already came up? or a rehashed story in a rehashed setting? see, that's why they make games, not you.
I would take ANYTHING San Andreas related over IV + this new downloadable Grand Theft Auto .

i think one of the things that hurt rockstar with IV is that they went away from pop culture

3 had this sort of italian feel that was heavy in the beginning but still continued throughout the game with also some asian and african-american influencesalso, especially in the music

vice city had the 80s miami vice/scarface feel to it

and san andreas had that Boyz in the Hood feel to it

--- whats sad is that in interviews that came out before IV was finished, ROCKSTAR developers and directors even acknowledged that they were going away fromthat pop culture feel and atmosphere
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

maaaan, you don't even play IV, Kneesh...
Cause it's gay &nd I'm tired of Niko .

&nd nah eNPHAN it's not even just the Black storyline ...

It was just overall better , because it was relate-able , and it had a BETTER storyline .

SA appealed more to the audience ... who wants to be a war veteran from Europe ?

Like , who can relate to that ?

Back
Top Bottom