Samsung getting sued again.

Suck it, LG and Apple. You didn't invent ****. Samsung is just blowing you out of the water.

Suck it, LG and Apple. You didn't invent ****. Samsung is just blowing you out of the water.

What one phone did Samsung have 2 million pre orders and 5 million total sales in 1 weekend again?

I'll wait.

I have a love/hate relationship with Samsung . Their tvs are :x x 100 buy their phones (more like just the s3) are :smokin ...

^
You still can't argue the numbers though. They're pretty impressive. That doesn't mean Samsung isn't doing well with the amount of phones they sell.

^
You still can't argue the numbers though. They're pretty impressive. That doesn't mean Samsung isn't doing well with the amount of phones they sell.

You'r right. However, we need to remember sales =/= quality of the overall product.

Besides Samsung phones must be putting some kind dent in LG and Apple's pocket otherwise they wouldn't have taken the time to sue em.

Samsung owns more patents than any other company in the world. Apple aint doing nothing to them. Samsung won a huge suit against Apple in Germany yesterday.

What one phone did Samsung have 2 million pre orders and 5 million total sales in 1 weekend again?
I'll wait.

I'll wait.

and the "update" on these iPhone 5s was what? 4g and a bigger screen? Features Htc, LG, and Samsung phones have been on for years.

tell me something ur iphone can do that android cant already do more efficiently?

tell me something ur iphone can do that android cant already do more efficiently?

iTunes.

Not a fan of iPhones in any way, but I will say putting music on them is 1000 times easier.

And I can't mess with streaming music through Google Music, half the time when I'm listening to music on my phone its because I don't have service/wifi

You clowns arguing over what phone you have is comedy. You buy the phones, you use them, the end. Why are you catching legitimate feelings lol??

Can't believe grown men argue and do marketing on behalf of billion dollar phone
companies they have no financial interest in. Herbs.

Back
Top Bottom