cs02132

Supporter
release date not known, but sometime in 2009
pimp.gif

one pair will be copped at retail then another when they get on sale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

im a fan of blk/red. whats the other cw?

he meant he will purchase ONE pair on RD, and then one at another date....

these are NICE. Persians aren't right for me. I'm not a fan of blue.

its good to see more BWs releasing, one shoe that really started off my collection.

an orange pair would be dope.

Very clean. You could almost take the black/white combo and plug any other color in there, and they'd be dope.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Very clean. You could almost take the black/white combo and plug any other color in there, and they'd be dope.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That, mixed with a mesh toebox is all I need in BWs.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

very nice...minus the eventually cracked midsole...
really, i do not understand how nike can't find a way around this o many years after the fact. i'd imagine by now we would have had asimilar midsole material that would be softer, unyellowing, and uncracking. the technology can't be hard to figure out, i suggest they get working on that.

The colour is quite alright, classic with mesh.No cheap plastic applications like they have been used for the releases the last years.

Always the same argue about the cracking midsoles. Leave it or take it.

I still have a pair bought in 1999 that is beside a cracked air bubble in good condition. But that was an NB (Nubuck version), the soles with plenty of life.And i used them a lot for working. I still don't get it how these beaters lasted that long. Keeping them on ice for such a long time is death for theseshoes.

I started to wear all my kicks of my collection.

Back
Top Bottom