Russian Teens have found a new way to have fun VOL. wow you gotta see this

Saw this on someones blog
Russian teens have now found a new fun. They dare trains.

This is needed to be done fast, because if one is appearing before the train too long before and machinist could see him and start breaking, so they run on the rails just before the train so he couldn't start breaking and fell down on the rails, then the train moves above the person at his maximum speed, just a few inches from his head and back.

Russian teen girls seem to go for this too. This is really a desperate activity taken by this damn teen with her life ...check out some cool pics one after other.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

I remember my dad told me stories of people in California doing this in the 70's.
One person got torn the %%!% up
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

She had a train run on her, literally. Crazy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. on the reals though, i dont understand teens these days. this is their ideaof fun???? shes lucky she didnt get decapitated.

No word of a lie I'm in Russia right now. Russians scare the hell out of me. No one speaks a word of English.

Believe me or not, I'm training with the Russian Special Forces (spetsnaz) next week and maybe stick with it for a few months if I can handle it.
I'm working on a project and my temporary place of residence is in the home of the Colonial Spetsnaz. Located in Chelyabinsk Russia.

I've seen this happen!!
eek.gif
stupid $*$ kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Not racist or anything but Russians kind of scare me.
I feel the same way.

On a Russian subway. Chick is just chillin
eek.gif
laugh.gif

russian1.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
I wouldnt mess with russians. word to Denzel in Training Day.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

She had a train run on her, literally. Crazy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. on the reals though, i dont understand teens these days. this is their idea of fun???? shes lucky she didnt get decapitated.

u gotta be super geeked to try sum iish like that.
I hope shorty wouldnt be offended if she was
asked to get the train run on her, they eff wit
real trains for fun, wheres the harm in that?

Back
Top Bottom