RUMORED: Jordan XII Navy/Carolina Blue Suede-2016

I think these are dope but mostly because navy is my fav color. These and a pair of French Blues and I'll be a happy dude.

Yea we definitely need some confirmation on this one. I could go for either CW but Navy n Carolina would crush it.

not crazy about them but it flows better than those gamma with the red accents
laugh.gif

I'll wait for real pics, but passing right now. This is a distant last compared to the other CW's dropping.

For me the XII is my favorite model (not including CDP's or 2009 models) and its hard to mess up a CW with this line. So as long as the shape is right I appreciate all you guys passing.

I think they are gonna turn out like the Pre-Grape V's colorways.I Need all OG XII's Taxi's, White/red, and Playoffs.

Wow, a Pre-Grape V? I mean don't get me wrong I grew up in the OG era (born 1980), but after you go thru all the OG CW's what else is there, you're saying there is no room for new CW's?

Peoples opinions change overtime. That may b the case with alot of these releases. I remember times when some people thougt alot of the OG J's were ugly period. You could easily go into a store and pick up a pair weeks/months after the release, sometimes on sale, no problem. Sound familiar?

Back
Top Bottom