Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

Tweeting that the NBA is rigged, ha.

Miko Grimes being the voice of reason, ha.

Her pops almost getting arrested, ha.

“If that was Savannah, LeBron’s wife. If that were Gloria, LeBron’s mother, what would we be saying? LeBron James has a mom and has a wife, has kids, great guy, an even greater ambassador of the game of basketball than Steph Curry … And I got news for you, as beautiful as everybody wants to say Ayesha Curry is, and she is, Savannah is something special. … She sits there, she doesn’t bring any attention to herself, she never tweets and goes out and calls out the league and nobody is more scrutinized than her husband.”

Her response:

Ayesha Curry
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ayeshacurry

@stephenasmith why are you putting two women against each other like that? You're the one that's out of pocket.

SAS' rebuttal:

“When you’re out there tweeting and saying the things that you’re saying, you are putting your husband in a precarious position. And I’m saying if that were LeBron James and his wife, it would have been treated differently by the media and by the masses.”

Link w/ vids

SAS telling her to stay in her lane and calling out the way he sees her being treated w/ kid gloves.

Steph might have to tell her to leave her phone at home for game 7 :lol:

Last edited:
Stephen A's rant was all over the place. 
laugh.gif
 when he went out of his way to emphasize how much black men would want to **** LeBron's wife on national television.

The Warriors season ended at this moment.

Roni-Rose-Steph-Curry-11-324x160.jpg

He been thinking about busting off in them stanky sweet skank **** **** sugar walls ever since. My dog can't focus.

Last edited:
She's turned into a little celebrity herself by being on talk shows and getting a food network show. She can't be accusing the league of being rigged since her husband's team is losing cuz people actually see what she tweets now.

She's turned into a little celebrity herself by being on talk shows and getting a food network show. She can't be accusing the league of being rigged since her husband's team is losing cuz people actually see what she tweets now.

Yea...i couldn't believe she came out and said that.

Unreal. Wife of arguably the best player in the league talking about the fix is in...

Windhorst took his shot, too.

:lol:

Stephen A's rant was all over the place. 
laugh.gif
 when he went out of his way to emphasize how much black men would want to **** LeBron's wife on national television.

The Warriors season ended at this moment.

Roni-Rose-Steph-Curry-11-324x160.jpg

He been thinking about busting off in them stanky sweet skank **** **** sugar walls ever since. My dog can't focus.
I was just saying to myself last night that this was the beginning of the end 
laugh.gif
 Ws lose it's all her fault

But she apologize and steph a good dude not throwin his wife under the bus.

I like the ish talking a real emotional response in the fake sports world.

I mean was she wrong tho ? The NBA did everything in its power to make sure a game 7 took place ..which will the most watched game in NBA history ..the league couldn't miss out on that

Yea...i couldn't believe she came out and said that.

Unreal. Wife of arguably the best player in the league talking about the fix is in...

Windhorst took his shot, too.

:lol:

Ouch :lol: :lol:

Ditto to Miko Grimes' insanity, it's a wonderful thing to watch :lol:

I mean was she wrong tho ? The NBA did everything in its power to make sure a game 7 took place ..which will the most watched game in NBA history ..the league couldn't miss out on that
People pick and choose when to be outraged by bad officiating...

Just as she wasn't mad at a "rigged" NBA when Steph was going 73-9, winning championships and MVP's...

She wasn't mad when the **** officiating was going in the Warriors' favor...

What kind of man speaks up and takes issue with the media treating another man (Steph) better than another man (LeBron) and then voices that to that man's wife when he gets the first chance.

/Dame Dash

People pick and choose when to be outraged by bad officiating...

Just as she wasn't mad at a "rigged" NBA when Steph was going 73-9, winning championships and MVP's...

She wasn't mad when the **** officiating was going in the Warriors' favor...
I don't care about any of that I'm talking about the rigging that took place

I can't wait to hear Corey holcomb go in on sas. I hate that dude with a passion.

I was just saying to myself last night that this was the beginning of the end 
laugh.gif
 Ws lose it's all her fault
yeah because no groupie has ever tried to get at Steph until this moment..

not to mention this particular girl was there for all 73 wins damn near ... 

Tho the cavs outplayed the warriors, the refs were on the whistle in the 1st quart early.

Last edited:
SAS is so corny, man.
sick.gif

That's for Steph to handle with his wife. Who the hell cares what Stephen A Smith has to say in this situation?
the networks that pay him money because people some people apparently like to hear what he has to say .... 

SAS is so corny, man.:x

That's for Steph to handle with his wife. Who the hell cares what Stephen A Smith has to say in this situation?

the networks that pay him money because people some people apparently like to hear what he has to say .... 
I was being facetious...but a journalist going at a player's wife...why?:x

Again, that's for Steph to handle. No one needs to explain to her the position she put him in by saying that.

I know if someone decided it was their place to set my wife straight or whatever he was doing, it wouldn't end pleasantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom