Ronnie Fieg x Puma Disc "Cove"

I didn't see a thread for these (excuse me if there is) and was wondering what's your guys take on these. I would have copped these 7 years ago, but they're just a bit much for me nowadays.

lol. big pass on these. they were okay when they first released in the 90s. now, they just look like those aquatic shoes that kids and tourists wear at waterparks.

that "just us" on the midsole is corny af lol.

im trying to get into ronnie fieg's stuff and all, but people hype up the smallest things he releases, it was hell to get those total eclipses so i won't be surpised if these sell out too. Not like i will be trying to get em anyway, i got more important stuff to cop :smokin

Last edited:
Theyre honestly nice looking...I will remove the just us tho when I get mine

They are nice. They aren't nice enough to jump through hoops or pay anything over retail for.

I'll give the online release a try in about 30 minutes. Check them out in person and make my decision then.

Man I got in at 10:59 off the search and there wasn't even a size 12 option SMH

No luck copping these online. I was quick too.... i thought. 
frown.gif

Copped easily for me. A smooth redemption release for Kith here. Hopefully everyone who actually wants to rock the shoes could come through with a pairs. Time to watch eBay to see where all the pairs really went.

Copped easily for me. A smooth redemption release for Kith here. Hopefully everyone who actually wants to rock the shoes could come through with a pairs. Time to watch eBay to see where all the pairs really went.
Small feet must come in handy for a change 

What size? I just have horrible luck with online releases it seems, other than the breds earlier.

Man I got in at 10:59 off the search and there wasn't even a size 12 option SMH
didn't cop for myself, but copped for my brother who's still out in the "trenches" we call malls this black friday. it looked like they released sizes in small batches. i actually tried around 11:10am and only sizes 4 to 5.5 showed. i then went to the brands section and clicked on puma and saw the coves. clicked it again and then most of the sizes were up. he's a 12, but i couldn't add that to the cart anymore so hopefully these run big as the highest i could get was an 11.5. if not, i have no problem flipping these.

This is the ultimate hypebeast release. NOBODY mentions Disc Blazes....until Fieg "designs" one. Unreal.
Guess I'll no longer be able to cop GRs on eBay for the low anymore.
no you should be fine, pretty sure 95% got them for the fieg tag, I liked the colors but the disc isn't me, the "Just Us" is tacky, I hope his next collabs don't start stamping on the outside like these coves

Really wanted them in my size 10. Hopefully I can sell the size I got and secure at least a 10 or 10.5.

no you should be fine, pretty sure 95% got them for the fieg tag, I liked the colors but the disc isn't me, the "Just Us" is tacky, I hope his next collabs don't start stamping on the outside like these coves
Agreed with the tacky Kith branding, but that reflective Puma stripe under the translucent plastic on the upper looks crazy. How well that feature works in person will determine if I keep my pair or not.

I just won a pair of these on ebay for $147 plus shipping and this morning the seller sent me a cancellation notice that he already sold them to someone else, I call BS. If you check the listings nobody is getting the money they are expecting for these.

I just won a pair of these on ebay for $147 plus shipping and this morning the seller sent me a cancellation notice that he already sold them to someone else, I call BS. If you check the listings nobody is getting the money they are expecting for these.

:lol:

Just be patient man. If Kith accepts returns, I wouldn't be surprised to see a "restock" in the next few days/weeks.

Back
Top Bottom