Ronnie Fieg Puma Disc OR Sneaker Freaker Blaze of Glory?

I think that Puma is definitely coming back in this two year!

Last year they have BWGH and Sneaker Freaker and this year is Ronnie Fieg AGAIN!!!! and this will keep repeating and adding more and more different collab!!!

Now I have face a dilemma !

I find a pair of Ronnie Fieg Puma Disc and a pair of Sneaker Freaker Blaze of Glory in a good price,

I still dont know which one should I get, personally I like the SFBOG moreeee, but RFPD is not bad toooo

But most important thing is I havent try Puma before, I am still wondering will it fit me, cause my Nike Flyknit is UK8 (EU42.5) but the size of Puma UK8 is EU42. I am afraid that I will buy a wrong size, anyone can tell me will it fit or not???

and which one do you guys prefer more!

The shark bait CW is a beautiful shoe.  Sneaker Freaker knocked it out of the park with that one.....but I REALLY think the Atlantis RF x Puma Disc Blaze Of Glory COA is the best looking shoe to release in at least a year.  I like all three of the shark bait SF models, but the Kith COA duo are super nice as well.  For my money, I'd take the Atlantis COA....which is EXACTLY what I did...

i find blaze of glory better..but copped COAs..i would have copped both if i was able to find my size in blaze o glory(any cw)..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom