Ron Artest is the most physically imposing player in the L besides Lebron James....

Considering the fact that he plays so big as a forward, its impossible for anyone to contain this guy. This guy will always put a body on you, regardless if hewas on defense or offense. He is what Matt Harpring wish he could be word to the youtube vid
laugh.gif
. Seriously, I wish this guy was still in Sacramento but it's time for himto get that 'Chip.

Dwight Howard.
He can basically put up 20 and 10 all based on athletic ability
smh.gif

Once D12 develops post moves and LeBron develops a jumper, game over.

I see what you're saying though.
He's also pretty much the best defender in the league.
My favorite player in the league
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

artest is like the only player well probably 2 other players that can score 20 points and stop someone from scoring 20 points word to kenny smith

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'd be more frightened by Amare, Dwight, Maggette or LeBron in an alley at midnight.
Dwight is big and and everything (nh) but he seems like a dude that wouldn't hurt a fly. Maggette? Not too imposing. LeBron? Yeah I guess.Amare and Artest seem like they would absolutely kill someone.

In terms of physical appearance right? Although, Artest has the scariest looking face in the League (Thank God Sam I Am left,
roll.gif
).

artest.jpg

clippers23_resize.jpg

p1_amare.jpg

1130_amare1.jpg

Amare looks a lot like this kid from my old high school that used to just beat the hell out of people for fun...this kid was one of the best street fightersI've ever seen (on the high school level, of course). Because of that, I'm afraid of Amare.

Artest is the most physically imposing player in the league cuz he does uses his physical strength on both sides of the ball unlike Lebron, Amare and Howard.

Dwight Howard is more physically imposing. Howard uses his strength on both sides of the ball too.

Dudes are flat out scared of Ron...he is physically imposing, but so are a lot of other players in the NBA.

as far as his brother Danny...
laugh.gif
dude is HUGE he's like 6'3" 300 pounds.

Deep down inside NBA players know Dwight Howard wouldn't harm a fly...on some gentle giant +$!% but Artest? They know dude straight doesn't give a#%@@.
laugh.gif

Remember at the end of some Kings game where they got blown out every time someone came near the paint dude would deck em while screaming "NOLAYUPS".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom