Romantic Anniversary?

NT Fam,

Sept 9th is my one year Anniversary with my beautiful wife....​

OK. That being said I want to know...Where can I go, to have a good time with my old lady AND hit a FEW good sneaker spots? I live in AL so there's not many to visit, (i love NT), but major states (CA, NY, FL) aren't that "sexy" and fairly obvious. Mainly looking for a spot that has good eats, nightlife, AND DECENT SNEAKER SPOTS! Any suggestions?????

Napa Valley? it's wine country

co-signed on Northern Cali. SF will be a good hub for food, night life and sneaker spots. You'll be able to drive an hour south to nice waterfront beach towns - Monterey, Santa Cruz, etc - or drive an hour north to Napa Valley. If you're looking to save money, you could stay outside of the city south to San Jose or if you're feeling adventurous east to Oakland :lol: . Then you can just take the train "Bart" in to SF.

congrats and good luck

Last edited:
co-signed on Northern Cali. SF will be a good hub for food, night life and sneaker spots. You'll be able to drive an hour south to nice waterfront beach towns - Monterey, Santa Cruz, etc - or drive an hour north to Napa Valley. If you're looking to save money, you could stay outside of the city south to San Jose or if you're feeling adventurous east to Oakland :lol: . Then you can just take the train "Bart" in to SF.
congrats and good luck

thanks. i wanted to go to cali originally but the wife says, "you just wanna go to niketown" lol. i just needed to know what places i could take her, show her a good time, and eventually get some sneaker huntin in. ill look into it. thanks again.

Small world it is, my 1 year with my wife is 9/9 as well. We're going to Puerto Rico to celebrate. We leave on 9/6 and come back 9/9.

Awww congrats! Best of luck to you guys.

Take her somewhere intimate. I'm sure she would appreciate any small little getaway.

If she has problems with you making side stops at sneaker spots then go to Boston and say you want to stop in this "Bodega" for a water/candy bar/whatever. Grab her hand and step through here

Make it look like you had no idea there was even a sneaker shop there :pimp:

Is that legit? thats the greatest ish EVER!!

Back
Top Bottom