Rockets vs Bulls 12/22 Game Thread

mms://a1842.l3072829412.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1842/30728/v0001/reflector:29412?auth=caEc3c6b9amc7cOaacIaacJaYaTdLaOc0dc-bhBBW0-eS-BpGDEwp%26aifp=0002%26upos=1

mms://a1842.l3072829412.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1842/30728/v0001/reflector:29412?auth=caEbFb6b1dhaxbHbUaqdBbcaScTd9bXbjcI-bhBCah-eS-xoGDGzu&aifp=0002&upos=1

last link is latest link - links expire fast.

Go Rockets.
tired.gif

The worst shooting team in the league shooting 52%. Idleman be preaching that defense I tell ya.

Originally Posted by elhombreAIR

Hey why does Rafer have a nameless jersey? Rockets need to win this

Who?
laugh.gif

Jk, No idea wish i could watch the game.
Rockets win, Bulls are that bad.
Back to the HTML play by play.

mms://a1521.l3072829410.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1521/30728/v0001/reflector:29410?auth=caEcsbvcpbOaHaVbrdicwdyaWb5a6bbdAcn-bhBCsz-eS-EozEIxn&aifp=0002&upos=1

The Bulls started off hot but then cooled down as usual. We have so many things to work on, we are a huge disappointment this year

that's what i was wondering, I asked my friend that and he said it's probably there you just can't see it because of all the blood (in reference toSkip's stabbing incident over the summer)

Originally Posted by elkgrove44

that's what i was wondering, I asked my friend that and he said it's probably there you just can't see it because of all the blood (in reference to Skip's stabbing incident over the summer)

nothing like a joke that needs explanation.

Solid win tonight, got pretty good contributions from our role players, and Yao's thumb injury doesn't look to be too serious.
pimp.gif

Easy win tonight, got some confidence. Tough game against Detroit coming up tomorrow, hope our role players don't vanish
nerd.gif

The answer to the Rafer jersey mystery. Seems he gave away his jersey after the Denver game on Thursday night and they didn't have a backup.

Luther getting it together tonight.

Did anyone hear about Tmac's not getting a MRI explanation?
he said that he didn't want to see the severity of the injury...

Meanwhile, some people have offered the explanation that since he went 1 for 10 the game before and took himself out, he's doing this as a cover up.

I don't know why, but I have some reasons to believe the second explanation. It's probably because we are losing so badly that I am looking for playersto blame....

I was at the game. After a good start, the bulls just disappeared.

Ben Wallace is bad. That's all I've got to say.

And Jesse Jackson was there. Dude was dying for attention.

Back
Top Bottom