ROCAWEAR Jay-Z SCC ROC Shawn Carter Classic Mens Fashion Low Leather Sneaker Shoe White

I just saw these: ROCAWEAR Jay-Z SCC ROC Shawn Carter Classic Mens Fashion Low Leather Sneaker Shoe White, at Footaction.  They were on the same shelf as the AF1's and the only reason why they caught my eye was because it looked like the inside was leather.  So I picked them up and just what I thought, the inside of the shoe was leather.  They were priced 10 or 15 bucks less than the AF1's and it just made me think how nike puts out the classic joint with low quality leather outside of the shoe and a cheap mesh nylon inside and Jay Z puts out a lower priced shoe with similar look and the inside is leather.  In order to get an AF1 with leather inside you have to buy a premium pair which is gonna cost you over $100.

Anyways I am thinking about copping a pair for 20 or 30 bucks online with a discount code.  I'm thinking its a classic basic look and for 20 or 30 bucks I can't go wrong especially when the inside is leather.  They just look like a nice crisp pair of tennis shoes to me and the leather on the inside where you put your foot into really made me want them, you don't see that on many pairs of sneakers these days, especially on a pair that is on the cheaper side for kicks.

NT, I'm just looking for your thoughts on these shoes.  Has anyone tried on or own a pair.  Let me know your thoughts feeling NT Fam, I'm interested in what you guys think.

n4imiv.jpg
53jswx.jpg

I just saw these: ROCAWEAR Jay-Z SCC ROC Shawn Carter Classic Mens Fashion Low Leather Sneaker Shoe White, at Footaction.  They were on the same shelf as the AF1's and the only reason why they caught my eye was because it looked like the inside was leather.  So I picked them up and just what I thought, the inside of the shoe was leather.  They were priced 10 or 15 bucks less than the AF1's and it just made me think how nike puts out the classic joint with low quality leather outside of the shoe and a cheap mesh nylon inside and Jay Z puts out a lower priced shoe with similar look and the inside is leather.  In order to get an AF1 with leather inside you have to buy a premium pair which is gonna cost you over $100.

Anyways I am thinking about copping a pair for 20 or 30 bucks online with a discount code.  I'm thinking its a classic basic look and for 20 or 30 bucks I can't go wrong especially when the inside is leather.  They just look like a nice crisp pair of tennis shoes to me and the leather on the inside where you put your foot into really made me want them, you don't see that on many pairs of sneakers these days, especially on a pair that is on the cheaper side for kicks.

NT, I'm just looking for your thoughts on these shoes.  Has anyone tried on or own a pair.  Let me know your thoughts feeling NT Fam, I'm interested in what you guys think.

n4imiv.jpg
53jswx.jpg

Nike spends money on Marketing, to save money they use garbage materials.
Thats why they have money for Kobe and Lebron and other brands don't, they take money from idiots who buy their junk crap hybrid products.
NIKE SUCKS.

Adidas, Reebok, Puma, New Balance quality is much better.

Thats why they have money for Kobe and Lebron and other brands don't, they take money from idiots who buy their junk crap hybrid products.
NIKE SUCKS.

Originally Posted by blahzee

NIKE SUCKS.

Wow, you're on point ! Very true !

Originally Posted by blahzee

NIKE SUCKS.

Wow, you're on point ! Very true !

Back
Top Bottom