Rick Ross Suffers Another Seizure?

[h1]Rick Ross Suffers Another Seizure[/h1]malbinApril 8, 20120

Come on Rozay.. Take it easy man. We don’t need to lose ya.
According to sources, Rick Ross had another seizure in Houston before his show last night. As a result, I’m hearing the show had to be cancelled or rescheduled. He’s choosing not to get on the plane because last time he flew after a seizure, he had another one.

Ross has chosen to drive to the rest of his dates if he’s going to do them at all..

I’ll keep you posted as I get more details. Get better Ross.

-K Foxx of Hot 97

http://fashionably-early.com/2012/0...eizure/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

damn dude needs to slow down for real

Ross is already 36, a fat %%$, and probably is drinking/poppin pills/sippin lean on the regular. In addition to performing, interviewing, etc every night.

Dude better recognize he aint young and slow down or he's not making it to 40

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Ross is already 36, a fat %%$, and probably is drinking/poppin pills/sippin lean on the regular. In addition to performing, interviewing, etc every night.

1twvba.gif

Truth. 

Didnt eem kno he was 36, yea he needs to slow his roll before he hits rock bottom

It is FALSE,the promoters who booked him, didn't have enough money to pay him, the show was ace hood and Rossace performed and then it was Ross turn and he was looking for his money to go to his manager hands, it never didso they made up this story about a seizuretruth of matter is I think Ross cost 30- 40,000 a show , venue holds 4,000 and only 200 people were in the venueJanky Promotersfunny thing is Ross hit up a city 45 minutes away (Beaumont) that night/morning an they had enough for him to host and do a couple songs

Only 200 people showed up to see Ross?

Ross still going for 30K?

Thought this was his era tho

Originally Posted by cartune

EXACTLY venue was empty or filled with other "aspiring rappers" who paid to get on - he should be at 80,000 no problem by now, and the promoters did a horrible job ( i heard 1 radio spot on 97.9 and i found out about the concert 6 days before concert) usually i know month in advance ... for ex) TYGA been sold out and his show is on the 12th

i can see it though. last year i went to the "i am music" tour and it was like no one even cared that ross was there. most people were out in the parking lot getting wasted until wayne came out for his set. they played the "sorry for the wait" mixtape for intermission and that had people going more ham than ross did. had the boy rozay performing in front of a big %** tarp with his face spray painted on it.

It says more about the venue and promoters than it does about Rawse IMO. Rawse has no problem selling out here in Dallas. Hell Wale has no problem selling out here in Dallas.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

The show had horrible promotion.
The tickets were pretty expensive with $150 being the median.

I wouldn't pay 150 to see Pac and BIG come back alive and do a show together let alone Rawse. They played themselves.

Back
Top Bottom