Richmond :: I'm talking to you, Ftrk, Henry, LTD, Hospitality...

Sidenote -- I have nothing to do with the "allances" that go on in the "capcity" (although its obvious Iam cool with Ftwrk) . If you got a product I want, I'm coming to your store and buying it. That's just me though...

I'm putting it out there for all...

D.A.R. -- Richmond

Y'all down?

Not no roundtable or nothing THAT serious.

Bowling alley... A Sunday evening... in January. Y'all wanna compete, here is the platform (lol)! All the stores together and their customers justchilling.

Just putting it out there.................

.................Divided we (eventually) fall...........................

I've put the ball in bounds; it is in y'all court......................

HENRY will be in the building! what's up with them store teams fellas? 1rst round of pitchers and cheesefries on us!

p.s. Don't even worry about rocking your fire, cuz everyone gonna be lookin' real cute in them bowling shoes!!!!! LMAO!!!
roll.gif

Sunday, January 20th?

Everyone will be back from Winter break.....

AMG Bowling Alley on Broad St. (in front of Home Depot, right next to Denny's, before Glenside Drive)?

Holla.

Kev you might want to make it at Shrader Lanes off of West Broad. Full service Bar. I bowl way better with a beverage (Jack & coke). Lol

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Kev you might want to make it at Shrader Lanes off of West Broad. Full service Bar. I bowl way better with a beverage (Jack & coke). Lol
I second that motion!!!

Kev I swear I come in this post an get excited seeing DAR in RIC where I can finally make it out on a Sat evening to chill with you fellas. I scroll down thisfool is changing it to a damn sunday.....I can't win with you man. What's wrong with a sat afternoon/evening? SMH

It's about time Richmond got some love to let the rest of the area or as some same "urea" see that we have arrived.

^
Talking to a couple of the store owners, Saturday is a big day (sales, etc). And Saturday nights... are people's Saturday nights, lol.

Sunday just seems to be better for all involved from input/suggestions for this to be successful.

*shrugs shoulders*

that's real business is business.......i'll take off work depending on what time it starts I get off at 7. I'm looking forward to this though achance for everyone to come down to our neck of the woods.

Truth be told, this has been in discussion in RIC for a minute now. I'm just driving it a little more.

No idea is orignial, but I feel you though. It AINT that type of party on this side, lol.

D.A.R. Bowling coming after the snow in MD! LOL!

oh yeah, jk about the leagues and the am champion thing. for real, i prolly need to take my arrss down to schrader and get a lil practice in so i can bowl over100 at least.
laugh.gif

HAHA! I'm gonna be studying KINGPIN and THE BIG LEBOWSKI for the next 2 months.

I'm gonna agree with EddieBauer, that full service bar sounds nice even though I remember getting drinks in plastic dixie cups.

I'm down, but this sounds like its going to be "21+ event"
I'll be in the arcade section eating candy with mytmouse
tired.gif

i third the full bar proposition. I'll need it as an excuse for my poor bowling ability.
The big lebowski is crazy funny. John Goodman really commits to that role. I might have to "study" up on that a bit myself.
pimp.gif

LTD... get at me about hitting up Shrader lanes. If i bet you in a game you have to cutt me some good deals in your shop. Lol

Shrader Lanes it is.

Is the 20th of Jan. cool?

If so, "official" post going up on New Years Day (too early now IMO).

"Eddiebauer757,"

I'll holla. Still need 10.5 item discussed previously.

eddiebauer757, what u got in a size 10? Bowling for pink slips(or boxes in this case?jk) Either way, we can get a lil pregame workout on if u want. maybe on amonday or sunday. Friday we have a sale for black friday that would be better than what i could bowl u for anyways. We have some denim marked down up to 50%,some at 40% off. Come thru n check us if u get a chance. N let me know about that practice game.

Back
Top Bottom