Retro 1 Yellowing CURE (wit story)

nick305

Banned
My friend had Hare 1s and his bottom started to yellow after about 3-4 months.I had DMP 1s since october 09 and i wore the red/blk ones at least 45 times and they still didnt yellow.My other friend had the cdp 1s and his yellowed after about 5 months.(WEIRD)But anyway they told me to get rid of the yellowing since I always restore shoes, so then I tried everything until my brother just started to shave the side of the hares with a knife.The sides looked like they were brand new.So we did it to the cdps and same results.So there is a new way to cure the yellowing.(and no it does not make the bottom narrower if you do it right)

My friend had Hare 1s and his bottom started to yellow after about 3-4 months.I had DMP 1s since october 09 and i wore the red/blk ones at least 45 times and they still didnt yellow.My other friend had the cdp 1s and his yellowed after about 5 months.(WEIRD)But anyway they told me to get rid of the yellowing since I always restore shoes, so then I tried everything until my brother just started to shave the side of the hares with a knife.The sides looked like they were brand new.So we did it to the cdps and same results.So there is a new way to cure the yellowing.(and no it does not make the bottom narrower if you do it right)

nah the hares got thrown away(idiot) and the cdps are laying somewhere around the house,ill look for em and upload pics by probably tomorrow

nah the hares got thrown away(idiot) and the cdps are laying somewhere around the house,ill look for em and upload pics by probably tomorrow

i have ajko's dmp 1s, old love new love, and red metallics and Ive worn them all a bunch and none have started to yellow

i have ajko's dmp 1s, old love new love, and red metallics and Ive worn them all a bunch and none have started to yellow

plus white will also work. if u shave the midsoles, the yellow will come back worse eventually

plus white will also work. if u shave the midsoles, the yellow will come back worse eventually

Back
Top Bottom