Rest In Peace to Elmo the character

'Elmo' puppeteer Kevin Clash resigns as second man files lawsuit over new underage sex allegations
Kevin Clash resigned on Tuesday after a second man came forward to say he had sex with the 'Sesame Street' voice actor and puppeteer when he was a teen.

View media item 142141
There’s a vacancy on Sesame Street.

Puppeteer Kevin Clash, the longtime voice of “Elmo,” resigned Tuesday after a $5 million lawsuit labeled him a pedophile who trolled telephone chat rooms in a hunt for underage lovers.

The lawsuit was the second time this month Clash was hit with allegations of a sexual relationship with an underage teenage boy.

The new suit, filed by Cecil Singleton, claims he was just 15 when the award-winning voice of the beloved kids’ character seduced him.

“He presented himself as the perfect gentleman,” Singleton recalled of their first meeting in 2003. “He told me how beautiful I was ... After dinner, we walked and talked.

“He asked me if I might come to his apartment so he could give me a proper good-night kiss. He gave me the most passionate kiss I ever had experienced.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/elmo-resigns-new-accusations-article-1.1205034

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

and

sick.gif

and then

mean.gif

Child-Molesters and those who are attracted to children all work children.

No doubt about it. Where would a person with such a deep sexual attraction to children make a living? Amongst children.

Scary thought man.

I think he like youngs dudes 18-20, Im not sure about these gay men coming out saying they were molested by him years ago.

how much $$ will this new guy be getting
i'm starting to remember a strange underage encounter with kevin myself

We should all wait until the facts come out.. but the first person took back the accusation, then said he was pressured to recant his story and is accusing him again. Now this 2nd person is suing for 5 million right as the story breaks for the 1st accuser.

I'm not one for victim blaming at all, but I'm for withholding judgment until a fair decision can be made.

Also, the first accuser claimed he was 16 when it happened and this new accuser said he was 15.. so while the accusation of underage and inappropriate sexual relationships between teenagers and a grown man is certainly wrong and problematic, it's also not the same as pedophilia. And considering his career as Elmo and being around children, it's an important distinction to make.

From Gawker

http://gawker.com/5962272/second-el...o-penetration-just-masturbation?post=54476114
After a period of courting by Clash that involved "nice dinners" and money, the two entered into a sexual relationship that lasted about two weeks. Singleton admits he and Clash never had intercourse, but says they did do a bunch of other sexual stuff like "groping, masturbation, intense kissing, dry-humping."

According to Singleton, he did eventually sleep with Clash, though that wasn't until after becoming a consenting adult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom