Report: Clemens intends to play next year

Espn is reporting that roger clemens would like to return to the yankees or astros next season....discuss

clemens
wang
pettite
chamberlain
hughes
kennedy
mussina

looks like the yanks could have a proper rotation this year

Just the thought of that lineup...

Makes me
smile.gif

He's kind of right.. I mean "need" Clemens? I don't really know. He's not what he used to be
ohwell.gif

I hope we don't get him. Trade some bat for Linceicum from SF.

No need to pay someone that much $ for such little. If he is anything of a team guy he will except a 5 mill contract.

But he is probable greedy. So i doubt that will happen.

i not saying i wouldnt like him back due to the fact that we have pitching outside of Roy but the whole riods thing makes it a tad cloudly

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I hope we don't get him. Trade some bat for Linceicum from SF.

No need to pay someone that much $ for such little. If he is anything of a team guy he will except a 5 mill contract.

But he is probable greedy. So i doubt that will happen.

I'm so happy that Lincecum is off the trading block
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I hope his fat butt does play next season. I'm gonna give it to him.

Can you believe the nerve of that guy? All those times he's received standing ovations because he was going to retire, and now he's coming back yet again after all of this.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Just the thought of that lineup...

Makes me
smile.gif

Happy to go out in 1st round again? Kinda sad half your team uses roids and they cant make it out the 1st round.
Cute comment from a hater.

How about those Mariners????

Calm down hes not going to play anywhere but houston or boston if they get desperate enough. Theres no chance the yankees will sign him now. Not only is thereno room for him, hes brought enough embarrassment to the franchise.

Im gonna go vomit on myself.
If the yankees give this bum another 20 million to go 6-6 ill just end myself

Why does it really matter to yankee fans how much they pay someone. It's not like you can't pay Player A x amount of dollars because you won't beable to afford to pay Player B x amount of dollars. You're playing with monopoly money.

he'll pitch for houston, he and tejada can share their experiences with juicing up....

smh.gif

The Rocket needs to [Barry Bonds] Go Away [/Barry Bonds]

I don't say this because of the Mitchell Report findings but rather because of his "season saving" comeback this year, which was a complete andutter disaster.

We don't need him.

I'll bet the farm he's an Astro next season. Outside of Roy O, who the hell is gonna be a solid pitcher forHouston? Brandon Backe? Woody Williams? Jason Jennings
roll.gif
smh.gif
? Given the fire sale Ed Wade's been puttingon, it's obvious the Astros are going all in & betting the next 2 seasons are their best chance, so adding Clemens would be the logical move. Hell, ifPetitte doesn't retire, I think Houston's the only place he could pitch & not get killed by the fans also & you know their buddy buddydeal.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

he'll pitch for houston, he and tejada can share their experiences with juicing up....
There'll be more players he can go out to dinner with to talk about juicing on the Yanks...

Roger is a $**!%!$@%, I can't imagine him anywhere but in a Yankees uniform. They're both such a perfect fit for one another.

Back
Top Bottom