Rep Your Fraternity/Sorority!!! Vol. We Run The Yard!

ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY INC.

The MIGHTY Theta Iota Chapter @ Virginiga Tech/Radford Univeristy
2009 Eastern Region Chapter of the Year
pimp.gif

Fall 2007
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

LMAO...this is Niketalk...just a reminder
Probably because the great majority are misinformed kids or have the common misconception that all members of fraternities/sororities pay forfriends and popularity.

any Sigma Nus???
if i would pledge any that'll be the one. but i'm black and yeahhhh

Obviously these cats don't know anything about Fraternities.

Martin Luther King Jr., Stuart Scott, Andrew Young, W.E.B. DuBois, Paul Robeson, Thurgood Marshall.

Those are just a few who joined for friends and popularity|I

no frat runs the yard at my school since a certain one got kicked off.....but they're coming back this year
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
i'm gone....

Originally Posted by wray69

Thurgood Marshall.

He and Charles Hamilton Houston(Google him if you dont know about 'em) are my career role models! Lawyers FTW!!! And they my brothers, how coo is that?

i heard many "initiation activities to promote that awesome jawsome brotherly bond" involves sticking carrots into one's posterior unit as wellas many other fun-time activities

greek life never interested me so it's whatever, though i do have many friends that are really involved...figured i can still be friends with them withoutthe commitment/label/drama/nonsense

Originally Posted by wray69

Obviously these cats don't know anything about Fraternities.

Martin Luther King Jr., Stuart Scott, Andrew Young, W.E.B. DuBois, Paul Robeson, Thurgood Marshall.

Those are just a few who joined for friends and popularity|I
And every single one of those guys were known for being in a fraternity.......
roll.gif

I can't beleive I'm about to do this (been out of college since 1996), but here goes nothing....

home_SAM_greek.gif

Ive been thinking about getting down with Alpha Phi Alpha here at Texas Lutheran can ya'll let me know what its like to be in this frat I'm reallyinterested in it....

Y'all good money in my book.

Some of y'all lame as @*!%.

Some of y'all cool peoples.

Just like any other college student.

Some people hate the **$% out of y'all though. Like they feel scorned towards all frat dudes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I don't get it
ohwell.gif

Frats are for little kids, just be yourself instead of buying yourself through friends and drinking!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

LMAO...this is Niketalk...just a reminder
Probably because the great majority are misinformed kids or have the common misconception that all members of fraternities/sororities pay for friends and popularity.

eh. not everybody. some of us realize a fair number of dudes submit to spankings and other random acts of closeted homosexuality for the opportunity to daterape hot chicks.

pimp.gif

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

EMORY UNIVERSITY

Mu Alpha Chapter. 442nd House of Alpha.

Fall 2007

Ace

LN - OptimusPrime

(1 of 2-3 actual Alpha Houses in the South)

Back
Top Bottom