Remember that video you all watched of the little kid picking on the big kid?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Damn, that's one ugly mofo

Someone had to say it
laugh.gif

Cliff notes not needed. Interview sucks and is of no importance. No $#+@ you got bullied and so did the fat kid. Everyone gets bullied, gets their $+$ kicked and kicks some $+$ at some point. Why adults make this a huge deal is beyond me. Kids will be kids, its all about maturing and gaining knowledge as you grow older.

this is how we know our society is getting soft. People getting sentimental and overly happy because a kid stood up to his bully? Where were the cameras in the hood?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

this is how we know our society is getting soft. People getting sentimental and overly happy because a kid stood up to his bully? Where were the cameras in the hood?

worldstarhiphop

http://deadspin.com/#!5784152/the-funniest-7-seconds-of-casey-the-bullykillers-big-media-coming+ous-party
deadspin has the "cliffnotes" video which is actually funny. I'm not sure it can be embedded

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Cliff notes not needed. Interview sucks and is of no importance. No $#+@ you got bullied and so did the fat kid. Everyone gets bullied, gets their $+$ kicked and kicks some $+$ at some point. Why adults make this a huge deal is beyond me. Kids will be kids, its all about maturing and gaining knowledge as you grow older.
this...& that lil %+%#% is ugly as a *$%%+. i feel sorry for his mother

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Where were the cameras in the hood?

are you serious? 
laugh.gif
lol naw. I'm not being serious about that, but still people get jumped everyday and sometimes they come out victorious taking on like 3 dudes at a time.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

this...& that lil %+%#% is ugly as a *$%%+. i feel sorry for his mother

roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom