Reggie Miller’s Air Jordan XIII Sample

Give me a huge late pass if i am, but i came upon these and was amazed at them
pimp.gif

Its not everyday u see reggie PEs

This one should resonate with all of you New York Knicks fans. Your attempts, or Spike Lee's for that matter, are futile. Reggie Miller will decimate your defense. He'll hit from anywhere; in this case, he'll "Killa" you. Regg spent some time with Jordan Brand as his career with the Pacers expired, having spent several years in the latest-and-greatest that Nike had to offer. Somewhere down the line, he recieved these white/navy blue Air Jordan XIII samples with "Killa 31″ stitched into the tongue. I'm not one to tuck my jeans or sweats underneath the tongue, but if I had a pair of these, I wouldn't hesitate. Cold-blooded.

2mpzrco.jpg

2f06dn5.jpg

i like these we need red/wht xiii,who was the player that would give away his shoes

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

i like these we need red/wht xiii,who was the player that would give away his shoes
Ray Allen gives away his P.E.s, I think he left a pair in a public park not too long ago

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)

....except it's JB who decide whether or not the CDP 13s should be disregarded, not us.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)

....except it's JB who decide whether or not the CDP 13s should be disregarded, not us.

True...

Back
Top Bottom