Reebok Twilight Zone Pump

Woke up and took a trip to grail city. I initially went to my local mall to get release info on the Air Max 95's and I saw these at foot action. I need to go the doctor because my neck snapped when I saw them on display. I didn't waste a second scooping up these classic shoes. I always wanted a pair of these pumps as a kid and always got told no by my parents because of the high price. If I'm not mistaken GS Pumps were more expensive than Jordan's in 1990. I'm so geeked about this pick up. The leather is on point. There are smooth leather surfaces near the back of the shoe and tumbled leather to the front. Good stitching and painting throughout the shoe. The pump system is legit and has that classic fat tongue and sound when you press the button. I like how these shoes are almost high as a 3/4. They look bulky and hardbody yet dinstinctive. I cannot believe I have these shoes in my hands. I remember being jealous of Omar Epps in juice because he had two pairs of these lol. This is a classic shoe from the pump family that gave Nike a run for its money in the early 90s when these dropped. This was the only color way at my mall. I see that they have the OG Volt and White/red color ways on other sites. Don't sleep on these.

View media item 191559

1119352-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

6pm has sizes 7-13 for 72 shipped

http://www.6pm.com/reebok-lifestyle-twilight-zone-pump-white-rbk-red-railroad-grey?zfcTest=mat:1

Back
Top Bottom