Reebok Runtone & Easytone sizing?

Obviously the Runtones are for running, and the Easytone are mostly walking...right?

Anyway what size to get if wearing a size 9.0 in Nike Dunks, Jordans etc. and 9.5 in most Air Max 95, AM1, and AM90? Got 9.0 in the OG Shox TL also.

Any info is appreciated.  Thanks!

Obviously the Runtones are for running, and the Easytone are mostly walking...right?

Anyway what size to get if wearing a size 9.0 in Nike Dunks, Jordans etc. and 9.5 in most Air Max 95, AM1, and AM90? Got 9.0 in the OG Shox TL also.

Any info is appreciated.  Thanks!

I got the easytones for walking, they do exactly what they say they do: you walk with better posture and more muscles working.

very effective. I would say that you should run barefoot rather than use the runtones, though. Because the runtones are designed to mimic how it feels to land on an unsteady surface, which is just basically how you run without shoes. Trust me, once you run barefoot you'll hate doing it any other way.

I'm a true 12 in Nike and Reebok, and the 12s fit me perfectly. True to size.

I got the easytones for walking, they do exactly what they say they do: you walk with better posture and more muscles working.

very effective. I would say that you should run barefoot rather than use the runtones, though. Because the runtones are designed to mimic how it feels to land on an unsteady surface, which is just basically how you run without shoes. Trust me, once you run barefoot you'll hate doing it any other way.

I'm a true 12 in Nike and Reebok, and the 12s fit me perfectly. True to size.

Back
Top Bottom