Reebok Respect Pack

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/20...-pump-fury-pump-omni-lite-court-victory-pump/

And I quote...

Reebok presents for Holiday 2009 the Respect Pack. The pack consists of the Insta Pump Fury, the Pump Omni Lite and the Court Victory Pump. All three sneakers comes in a black/red/neon yellow colorway, featuring a series of premium materials on the upper. The pack will be released at Atmos on December 11th.
Incidentally I saw these today at Reebok shop and wondered what the hell they were... Didn't see the Fury's though, only the Omni'sand Court Victory's.
reebok-respect-pack-front.jpg

reebok-respect-pack-5-540x405.jpg
reebok-respect-pack-4-540x405.jpg
reebok-respect-pack-3-540x405.jpg
reebok-respect-pack-1-540x405.jpg
reebok-respect-pack-2-540x405.jpg

That Fury has already been released, so is it definitely being rereleased again? Cool pics and shoes though

on second look, there are a few subtle differences between the ones that have been released and these

Good pics, I'll have to pick the Furys up, I haven't gotten a new pair of 'citron' ones in a few years

I saw a dual pump runner as well with this pack on ebay. Anyone know where and when these will hit the states? Court Victories are a must for me.......

Back
Top Bottom