Reebok DMX Fusion Appreciation

With all of the Vintage Pumps coming back out i thought i would show some love to another of Reebok's Technologies. DMX Runs and Fusions IMO were somevery comfortable with some styling to go with it. Here is a pic i found while browsing the internet ( not my pic) however i did own a pair identical to theseand ran them into the ground!!

rundmx_07.JPG

DMX Run. One of my Reebok Grails.

Agreed also had the silver and emerald green/neon green version of those... Damn wish i could find another pair!!!!

Loved the Fusions, still have my orange ones as well. 3D Ultralite was a RIDICULOUSLY cool technology, Rbk could never really have it last and be durableenough, but incredibly light weight and well cushioned. The 3D Electrolytes are still some of my favorite shoes

DMX Run. One of my Reebok Grails.

Agree. I have a rereleased Red/Grey/White one, and still have my original colors but it is so beat up. Quick story, these released in 97 so I'm asophmore in High School. Pick them up as soon as they release and wear them to the track meet (I ran distance). I have never seen so many people try them onand just go nuts about how you could "feel the air" unlike some Nikes where the air was there but it wasn't moving with your foot. Awesome,awesome shoe, 96-99 was a good rebirth of Reebok in terms of technology. Then they started moving a different direction, but some of the shoes, Electrolyte,DMX Run, ICON DMX, 3D Opus, etc were shoes with some great technology. I have to get my Reeboks together and take some pics

Man I wanted a pair of Runs
sooooooooooo bad back then!
I used to be jealous on the low of my mother because she had those.

Back
Top Bottom