REEBOK COURT VICTORY I & II AKA MICHAEL CHANG PUMP RETRO 2009 and 2010

I figured it would be a good idea to put everything Court victory related into this thread you don't have to just a thought, pumplance i think it was youthat posted a discount code for 40% off at reebok.com, good lookin out got these for 75 shipped

anyone with good pics of the court victory's to be retro'd next year would be great if you could post them up

heres whats been posted by sinnerp so far, hope the quality is better than the second time these were retro'd.

Sure, definitely deserving of its own thread...
Michael Chang will be in town in Jan.... I wish I could get my hands on a pair for him to sign...
reebok-court-victory-ss2010-3-540x361.jpg
reebok-court-victory-ss2010-5-540x361.jpg
reebok-court-victory-ss2010-2-540x360.jpg
reebok-court-victory-ss2010-4-540x361.jpg

I'd love to get my hands on those white/neon green accent joints. Anyone know whats the biggest size theyre going to make in these and how thoseretro's fit? (i wear a 15)

^^^^^they might go 15 but i doubt it, ive been seeing 13, they run snug so u should go a half size up.

^^ PYS just restocked on the white/ion blue/yellow pair and the black/orange pair and multiple pairs of the "REEBOK BATTLEGROUND" BRING BACKPump...in multiple sizes ^__^

^ Good stuff.
RB6-131799_pict2_16_497_12995.jpg
RB6-131801_pict2_16_497_12994.jpg

Whats the story with this yellow-tongue version? We've seen this c/w before, haven't we?

^^^They arent the new retros. Although that blue/yellow colorway is releasing again in 2010. (Never was really a fan of that color) Looks like they just foundsome old stock from a few years ago

Finally snagged those Battlegrounds and the blk/org CV's. Been looking for a decent price on those forever!!! You sure the Ion CV's aren't thenew 20th release? They might have just used those pics from their old stock....

was thinking of buying a set of those blacktops but someone snagged my size 12
laugh.gif
oh well just bought the twilight's

Michael Chang's in town for an exhibition tournament... he's playing against Edberg right now and incidentally is wearing Reebok... but not the CourtVictory's... oh well.
ohwell.gif

Haha... nah. The only way I could have gotten an auto was if I had a ticket to get inside the tournament complex... which I didn't.
ohwell.gif

Entertaining tennis on TV though, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom