Reebok answer V needs a retro...

These were my first signature Iverson sneaker. I needed a pair of shoes for my middle school bball team and we went to Footlocker to get these Shox BB4's that were on sale on Footlocker.com, but they didn't have the sale colorway in store. I think it was Friends and Family weekend or something because the sales associate gave us a coupon so that I could get a different colorway in the shox for basically the same price. I said screw the shox and went straight for the white answer V's lol. I'd love to be reunited with a pair again.

A5 honestly isn't the best bball shoe or most comfortable for that matter, but if cop for nostalgia in the white/red. Swizz said it's coming, be patient.

No heel lockdown, clunky fit and feel.

Absolutely useless heel strap, dismal quality leather and perhaps the worst traction ever made.

You can almost always tell when someone didnt own an OG or  hasnt spent any time hoopin in a shoe. 

Throw in the fact that they will mess up the shoes only redeeming quality in the DMX and these things can go straight to hell

^^^ same opinion here except I thought the white's leather was okay. Terrible performance all around - even the DMX was off. But honestly, give me a white/silver retro and I am in.

^^^ same opinion here except I thought the white's leather was okay. Terrible performance all around - even the DMX was off. But honestly, give me a white/silver retro and I am in.
if I caught em at the reebok outlets id still scoop em for casual wear...
im still going to badger swizz on twitter for real dmx tho.

I need the black/silver pair so bad! Had them in 4th grade. Heck, I loved them so much I still have them. Lol.

Had a pair back in middle school.Would love to have it again in the black silver CO nvm the performance was garbage.

white/red black/silver white/silver white/baby blue would all be copped with the quickness. These are the ones I had back in the day

There will be only Answer lll coming up this year, the rest probably in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom