RedrumSB's Sneaker Collection :Update on pg. 3

Since it's January and a new year, I finally decided to make another collection post.
I've been collecting for about 2 years or so paying for the kicks with mostly the money my parent's give me,
ohwell.gif

but since I have a job now I no longer buy shoes with their money and can now focus on quality instead of quantity.
pimp.gif

So here's my collection, enjoy. (and sorry I don't have my pics tagged, I forgot to. but rest assured these are my shoes)

2rwvko7.jpg

2zh19q1.jpg

30xiw5l.jpg

2eki101.jpg

14cv221.jpg

259bnn5.jpg

9syrsn.jpg

rjktc5.jpg

e6vnrq.jpg

11s15ro.jpg

rvyctc.jpg

The END
14spidk.jpg

are those syracuse up there? good clean dunk, nice hypers too btw

i've been telling myself to do a collection post for so long now...but if you saw the amount of shoes that have to be unloaded....i have no clue how someof you gusy do it...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

are those syracuse up there? good clean dunk, nice hypers too btw

i've been telling myself to do a collection post for so long now...but if you saw the amount of shoes that have to be unloaded....i have no clue how some of you gusy do it...
It took me about a good 2 hours or so and I don't even have that much, dudes that have like 100 plus pairs must take them all day
to make a collection post.
oh and yup those are syracuse lows, go them for like $15 from a store that was closing last summer
pimp.gif
, a majority of my kicks I got on the
cheap.

Very Very nice. I admire the variety. I also haven't seen some Kaepas since the early 90's.

Nice stuff. . .Your right though, basically quantity. Now you can go for quality!!!

Props RUM!

KJ

I was wondering what kinda collection you had. You didnt disappoint, nice variety & nice presto poster

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

oh man kaepa´s a lot of good memories does that brand still exists or are they kinda ogs?
Yup they're og's from 1985 and I still think the company exists but they only make girl's cheer-leading shoes nowadays.
ohwell.gif

These were copped from a mom and pop store last summer for $10
pimp.gif
, I haveone on ice and I wear the other pair occasionally.

24ovuhd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom