Reddit Bans r/MGTOW a.k.a. Men Going Their Own Way

This is a big deal seeing how their ideologies are deeply in engrave in todays social & political climate. Also, MGTOW stand for.

Can’t be the only one…

01FBAFAF-2E6E-4B17-B87B-1446F42789B0.jpeg

Wow... that's nuts. So a bunch of dudes who want to steer clear of crazy women gets banned from reddit.

I peeped their forums a few times.

From what I could tell, it seemed like a bunch of angry dudes who got a raw deal in a divorce. These men would try to steer younger men away from women with their stories.

It's probably formed by guys that get no play, these kind of movements usually start on a personal-level than evolve into extreme mindsets.

I peeped their forums a few times.

From what I could tell, it seemed like a bunch of angry dudes who got a raw deal in a divorce. These men would try to steer younger men away from women with their stories.
Away from women and towards men?

Away from women and towards men?

Nah.....some of them seemed to embrace a life of solitude. Others were more of the pick up artist type. You could still use women for sex, but that's about it. Lots of stories about paying for it and trips to Thailand.

I personally think their viewpoint is very harmful to young men who are impressionable.

Back
Top Bottom