Red Dead Redemption...

Originally Posted by hymen man

9 mils, 50 clip extensions

What?
Oh and Op in my opinion yeah its pretty fun, see around craigslist for cheap though, people barely play it nowadays but its
pimp.gif
. It gets boring after awhile though.

What?
Oh and Op in my opinion yeah its pretty fun, see around craigslist for cheap though, people barely play it nowadays but its
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

What?
pimp.gif
Styles P bruhh

What?
pimp.gif
Styles P bruhh

Originally Posted by PGChillin

What?
pimp.gif
Styles P bruhh
Ohhh BMF, yeah i didnt catch that. nh

Originally Posted by PGChillin

What?
pimp.gif
Styles P bruhh
Ohhh BMF, yeah i didnt catch that. nh

Are you serious???
Jam over RDR
indifferent.gif

Game of the year imo,you should definitely pick it up. You won't get bored of it after the first few times you play unlike Jam

Are you serious???
Jam over RDR
indifferent.gif

Game of the year imo,you should definitely pick it up. You won't get bored of it after the first few times you play unlike Jam

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

yeah its worth it...i PAID for the game...it got scratched and I copped ANOTHER one...after i passed it....

game is dope as hell one of the BEST games i ever played. It starts off slow but once you get into it, it's very worth it
pimp.gif

yeah its worth it...i PAID for the game...it got scratched and I copped ANOTHER one...after i passed it....

game is dope as hell one of the BEST games i ever played. It starts off slow but once you get into it, it's very worth it
pimp.gif

it's basically GTA in the old West. great game. and the Undead Nightmare expansion pack makes it even better.

Back
Top Bottom