[Realtalk] NT, What Are Your Dreams/Goals To Life? [Realtalk]

garyoak

Banned
I hear everyone saying that they have their own goals/dreams they wanna reach in life
and honestly, i don even know why im living. I dont have ANY goals in life for me.

Im still in HS and young but still, i dont even know what i want for myself.

I dont know what job/career i want for me while all my friends already know what they wanna be.

I honestly dont give two ***!% about being in a relationship since all it does is make me trying to keep someone happy

when i cant even keep myself happy.

My parents are stressing me out saying i should be studying for the SAT and what college i want to attend.

For the old heads on here, at what age did you realize what you wanted to do with your life?

I hear everyone saying that they have their own goals/dreams they wanna reach in life
and honestly, i don even know why im living. I dont have ANY goals in life for me.

Im still in HS and young but still, i dont even know what i want for myself.

I dont know what job/career i want for me while all my friends already know what they wanna be.

I honestly dont give two ***!% about being in a relationship since all it does is make me trying to keep someone happy

when i cant even keep myself happy.

My parents are stressing me out saying i should be studying for the SAT and what college i want to attend.

For the old heads on here, at what age did you realize what you wanted to do with your life?

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was...

Edit-1. Who cares just do you and if it bothers you that much then off yourself 2. You probably do have goals but you never thought about it seriously enough. 3. You're living because you want answers... 4. I'm in college and I still don't know what career path I want to pursue so just stop worrying about it. 5.
pimp.gif
at your opinion on relationships

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was...

Edit-1. Who cares just do you and if it bothers you that much then off yourself 2. You probably do have goals but you never thought about it seriously enough. 3. You're living because you want answers... 4. I'm in college and I still don't know what career path I want to pursue so just stop worrying about it. 5.
pimp.gif
at your opinion on relationships

Become a succesful Architect. I've been dreaming of that since I was 5.

I just want to be successful and live comfortably, no matter what occupation I'll be doing.

I just want to be successful and live comfortably, no matter what occupation I'll be doing.

i wanna move to hawaii and retire there. never been, but i just know it's my type of scene.

i wanna move to hawaii and retire there. never been, but i just know it's my type of scene.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by JD214

This...

We should make a team
pimp.gif
lightweight me too

I also want to try and get into the music industry, because of all the cool illuminati stuff

and be a successful entrepreneur

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by JD214

This...

We should make a team
pimp.gif
lightweight me too

I also want to try and get into the music industry, because of all the cool illuminati stuff

and be a successful entrepreneur

basic but biggest goals in life are to serve for my country (sort of), get an education/good career, get married, have kids

small goals/dreams.. man i have so many.. write a book, film a movie on the moon, own an NBA team, a whole bunch of other ##@$

pimp.gif

basic but biggest goals in life are to serve for my country (sort of), get an education/good career, get married, have kids

small goals/dreams.. man i have so many.. write a book, film a movie on the moon, own an NBA team, a whole bunch of other ##@$

pimp.gif

Make it as a professional artist and live comfortably.

Make it as a professional artist and live comfortably.

I want to be a doctor. But sometimes I wonder what my purpose in life is.

I want to be a doctor. But sometimes I wonder what my purpose in life is.

Its nothing to worry about, you're still young.
Just live your life and have fun, and you'll realize your goals in life

I realize what i wanted to do in life last year,
the beginning of my freshman of college.

Its nothing to worry about, you're still young.
Just live your life and have fun, and you'll realize your goals in life

I realize what i wanted to do in life last year,
the beginning of my freshman of college.

Back
Top Bottom