REALTALK: LISA OR HEIDI? VOL. HOME IMPROVEMENT

135850__home_l.jpg

debbedunning.jpg

I hate this damn show. In fact id prob kill myself if i knew that my death would make them stop airing it on tv.

9allen_tim.jpg

On May 24, 1997, Allen was charge with drunk driving and doing 70 miles per hour in a 40 mile-per-hour zone. It wasn't his first visit with the inside of a jail. In October 1978, Allen was arrested on a felony drug charge when authorities caught him carrying 1.4 pounds of cocaine. He ended up doing only 2-1/2 years in prison because he testified against his drug partner.
He was arrested again in November 1979, and spent 28 months in the Sandstone Federal Correctional Institution on drug possession.

Makes the show much funnier IMO.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

9allen_tim.jpg

On May 24, 1997, Allen was charge with drunk driving and doing 70 miles per hour in a 40 mile-per-hour zone. It wasn't his first visit with the inside of a jail. In October 1978, Allen was arrested on a felony drug charge when authorities caught him carrying 1.4 pounds of cocaine. He ended up doing only 2-1/2 years in prison because he testified against his drug partner.
He was arrested again in November 1979, and spent 28 months in the Sandstone Federal Correctional Institution on drug possession.

Makes the show much funnier IMO.

Aw naw, I'm not with the snitching.

Back
Top Bottom