Realizing you gained weight and now you have to work out again...FTL

I gained 40 lbs since I stopped running around Winter of 2008....THIS is coming from man that used to run a minimum of 10 or 15 miles every other day. I waseven thinking about becoming a fitness trainer. I lost the fire man...not cool.

I went from being all...
36.jpg

To...
OverweightManPizzaAndBeer.jpg

Now its all...
run-fatboy-run.jpg

Size 30 to size 38. Mike Tyson status.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

SMH.

Now its back to running, weights, meal replacement bars, salads, buying cases of water bottles, yada yada yada. This is gonna hurt.

Anybody in the same hell I'm in?

+40lbs since Winter?!? My, God go get your sugar checked..

I can't lose weight for nothing tho..

College nutrition and eating habits FTL.

I gained so much this past school year, and now I'm working my butt off this summer to lose it all.

And how the hell did you gain 40 lbs. since winter?
laugh.gif

i've been losing weight and i don't know how...i havent been to the gym in a year and i eat horrible (bout to change that)

i'm like 108 now...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've been losing weight and i don't know how...i havent been to the gym in a year and i eat horrible (bout to change that)

i'm like 108 now...

go get a physical. Thats not normal. You might have a serious health problem

OP how did you get up to running that much? i want to pick up running but i'm so out of shape...i ran track in HS but i was a sprinter...you couldn'thave paid me to do a mile in PE let alone compete in long distance...

OP how did you get up to running that much? i want to pick up running but i'm so out of shape...i ran track in HS but i was a sprinter...you couldn't have paid me to do a mile in PE let alone compete in long distance...

Just start off slow and add distance gradually. Try a half mile, then a mile, then build on that til you get up to where you want to be.

Trying to be sub 200 by Dec. I'm at 260 now. "After college sitting at a desk with fat ladies in the office bringing snacks all the time" weightFTL!!!!!

OP how did you get up to running that much? i want to pick up running but i'm so out of shape...i ran track in HS but i was a sprinter...you couldn't have paid me to do a mile in PE let alone compete in long distance...
Lemme see.

I used to wake up...eat alot...watch tv...maybe a nap... quick shower (I hated that running 'dirty' feeling)...pack an extra Nike Dri-fit orUnderarmour shirt and armband (they get too sweaty)....At first I did a mix of run/walking (but then you run more and more little by little until you run thewhole thing) from my house to the track (5 miles)...and either run back home (total 10 miles) or stay at the track and run an extra 5 and change gear beforerunning back home (total 15). Listened to lots of music and even a audiobook or two. Just focus on finishing...timing and stuff like that comes later. Goodlight gear and shoes helped me get through the first few months.

I'm in so much pain right now and I only ran like 1 mile.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

i'm like 108 now...

she's a female...

Originally Posted by solesavage

i'm like 108 now...

thats what i was thinking...but i feel fine and i'm kinda scared of what they could say
frown.gif

Im in the same boat OP. After losing 25lbs last summer I gained back almost 35. I will get back on my grind in a few weeks when my internship is over.

I put on some weight because of acl surgeries that kept me on crutches for a while and I was stupid by not adjusting my diet. I'm working hard now to getin shape for college in the fall.

i didn't gain much since i stopped working out in winter of 08 but i feel your pain. Running and lifting weight again have been a pain in the %$! becauseim starting over. I played ball a few days ago and i was a killer workout...breathing hard and was sore all in my legs the next day.

Back
Top Bottom