Real talk, how does she react when...

iblink

Banned
You catch yours quick?

I've been with my girl for a year and a half and the bedroom scene is excellent. But like all dudes, that first one gets slippery. Sometimes I'm ableto get right back to work, but other times, I'm down in the first round.

My girl's been with me for long enough to know I put it down most of the times, so the few times I slip up, she just rolls over and relaxes.

One of my exes gave me a stoneface that still haunts me to this day though...
tired.gif

if she yo girl she shouldnt have time to react u should be downtown handlin business til u ready to go back at it

nah......i dont have that problem......

real talk.........i dont slip up. my girl aint been on birth control since who knows when an i never use condoms. if she wanna round 2 will take a urine breakx wash clothes. im back at it. it is what it is.

go hard or go home.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You catch yours quick?

I've been with my girl for a year and a half and the bedroom scene is excellent. But like all dudes, that first one gets slippery. Sometimes I'm able to get right back to work, but other times, I'm down in the first round.

My girl's been with me for long enough to know I put it down most of the times, so the few times I slip up, she just rolls over and relaxes.

One of my exes gave me a stoneface that still haunts me to this day though...
tired.gif

Speak for yourself!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

if she yo girl she shouldnt have time to react u should be downtown handlin business til u ready to go back at it
laugh.gif
That $#%* works like a charm

My girl is a quick catcher
pimp.gif
....she always gets hers before I get mine.....Even if its a 15min session....
laugh.gif

Studies show that most men and women are satisfied with 13 minutes of intercourse. We know it happens, no biggie
laugh.gif

most chicks might let u slide and not really react at all, some may hit u with the
indifferent.gif

If ever it happened to me Ill just start up a quick conversation or ask them can I get them something
to eat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

most chicks might let u slide and not really react at all, some may hit u with the
indifferent.gif

If ever it happened to me Ill just start up a quick conversation or ask them can I get them something
to eat
laugh.gif

Never had this problem.... Im usually either drunk or high when im boinking to keep my stamina up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My ex was glad when I caught one quick(after coming back from breaks at school)
laugh.gif

stamina FTL @ times
eyes.gif

...I dont have a problem with going down on my female....It kinda turns me on in all honesty....

No shame in my game

My girl always gets hers before me. Even if its a quickie. Its funny sometimes I'm like already? I barley did anything.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...I dont have a problem with going down on my female....It kinda turns me on in all honesty....

No shame in my game

me either

i love it.

Ahh the stoneface/you serious collab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Happened way back yonder when I was a young lad
If they ever try to throw it back in your face just pull a RZA
and say you just came quick to get that @*!% over with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

My girl always gets hers before me. Even if its a quickie. Its funny sometimes I'm like already? I barley did anything.

lol Co-Sign on my ex being like this, but after not getting any for a week that first one is a sneaky bastard.

Originally Posted by geminifly

indifferent.gif

to eat
laugh.gif

-tap tap tap tap tap-
... urghhh... hey, you hungry?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom