+real quick+ which heat/maverick final game was said to be fixed??

its on NBA tv game 6, and i wanna kinda investigate but i dont wanna watch this game if it isnt the one....thanks

its on NBA tv game 6, and i wanna kinda investigate but i dont wanna watch this game if it isnt the one....thanks

3,4,5, and 6.

Like apparently, the refs decided to wait until the Mavs were up 2 and 7/8 games to none to start cheating for the Heat.

I've heard numberous theories.

It's because Dirk is white
it's because he is German and Stern is a Jew
it's because Stern hates Cuban

3,4,5, and 6.

Like apparently, the refs decided to wait until the Mavs were up 2 and 7/8 games to none to start cheating for the Heat.

I've heard numberous theories.

It's because Dirk is white
it's because he is German and Stern is a Jew
it's because Stern hates Cuban

J. Terry could have went to the line 2-3 times in the 4th, Walker got away with a travel, dirk got ran into by wade and got whistled...not too bad. not a "fix"

i know theres gotta be a salty mavs fan on youtube that pointed out some discrepencies???

J. Terry could have went to the line 2-3 times in the 4th, Walker got away with a travel, dirk got ran into by wade and got whistled...not too bad. not a "fix"

i know theres gotta be a salty mavs fan on youtube that pointed out some discrepencies???

well in game 5 Wade shot the same amount of free throws as the entire maverick team
laugh.gif

it was ugly too. An embarassment to the NBA. Everytime wade drove to the lane, he would get 'fouled'.

it was ugly too. An embarassment to the NBA. Everytime wade drove to the lane, he would get 'fouled'.

Anything reffed by Bennett Salvatore was suspect. The games that swung the series back in Miami's favor had quite a few tough calls for Dallas.

But the 4th quarter of Game 6 was one of the best officiated Finals quarters I've ever watched. I'm not sure how people can say Game 6 was fixed.

They got literally every call right.

Dirk didn't score in the 4th and the Mavs played tight down the stretch.

Miami got huge offensive rebounds and timely steals.

They won that game.

Anything reffed by Bennett Salvatore was suspect. The games that swung the series back in Miami's favor had quite a few tough calls for Dallas.

But the 4th quarter of Game 6 was one of the best officiated Finals quarters I've ever watched. I'm not sure how people can say Game 6 was fixed.

They got literally every call right.

Dirk didn't score in the 4th and the Mavs played tight down the stretch.

Miami got huge offensive rebounds and timely steals.

They won that game.

I have never heard of this before, but then again I have noticed since I have joined here that a lot of outlandish bs gets posted. So I take it the Heat are a team that gets hated on here?

I have never heard of this before, but then again I have noticed since I have joined here that a lot of outlandish bs gets posted. So I take it the Heat are a team that gets hated on here?

it was sad watching that series... i felt a husband watching his wife get smashed by the homie....

knowing its fixed but watched it anyway....... GAME 7 this yr was suspect as well.. 2nd half at least

it was sad watching that series... i felt a husband watching his wife get smashed by the homie....

knowing its fixed but watched it anyway....... GAME 7 this yr was suspect as well.. 2nd half at least

Yea, the Mavs choked IMO and shot too many jumpers, but you can't deny Wade got MORE than his fair share of suspect calls and always in the 4th. As someone mentioned, 3 of the losses were by 1 possession so !@%# like this kills you

Note the time and score situation here

Similar

Yea, the Mavs choked IMO and shot too many jumpers, but you can't deny Wade got MORE than his fair share of suspect calls and always in the 4th. As someone mentioned, 3 of the losses were by 1 possession so !@%# like this kills you

Note the time and score situation here

Similar

wow i cant help but laugh in disbelief at those videos... thats just awful
smh.gif

wasnt there also a time out that was supposedly called by the mavs during a freethrow and they never actually called it and they werent allowed to take a better shot at the end of game 5 because they couldnt advance the ball to the front court? not that big of a deal but they lost by 1 so yea... terrible finals...

Back
Top Bottom