Ray Allen 13s LEGIT CHECK NEEDED PLEASE

Does anyone have actual proof? The Ray allen 13 release was bad in terms of quality and sloppiness. Can anyone prove these are fake? Because I have sole collector admins saying they are legit.

Does anyone have actual proof? The Ray allen 13 release was bad in terms of quality and sloppiness. Can anyone prove these are fake? Because I have sole collector admins saying they are legit.
They are wrong, these are Fake. Tongue and shape of the shoe are a dead giveaway (along with the sloppy construction of the shoe)

1- Legit pairs production dates end around or on 5/13/11. I have never seen a legit pair this late however I haven't seen every pair either.. 2- the color of the green is off ,the shoes show choppy fat tongues and collars, widows peaks galore, as well as a smaller than normal or off RAY logo.. All are tell tail signs for fake Ray13s..An fake 13s in general. 3- The shape in general is also off IMO. The toe box looks too high and squared up or something..

The ER Air Randy fakes..(MANY people got beat on)
+++Notice the widows peaks and sloppy build+++
View media item 1263378View media item 1263375View media item 1263374View media item 1263373

100% Legit Rays. The difference speaks for itself..

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-13-retro-ray-allen-pe-white-clover-011449

View media item 1263412View media item 1263414

Back
Top Bottom