Raw Onions = No....Sauteed Onions = YES (though)

I hate raw onions...can't stand them one bit....

however, it's a different story when you put them joints in the pan w. a little oil to saute....great on burgers, pasta, etc...

who else feels me on this?

sick.gif
@ onions period

Yeah, that's how I like my onions. I can't stand raw onions, but I love them sautéed/grilled/fried onion rings.

Rawonions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any type of cooked onion

raw onion in a burger is >>>>> cooked

has more flavor and adds a nice crispness to the burger. it's about having different textures.

cooked onions just kinda blend in and add nothing. not to mention make the whole burger soggy. no point, leave it out.

I agree OP. I still don't put them on too much food I eat but they're still way better than raw onions. I never eat those in salads, sandwiches, etc...gross

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

has more flavor and adds a nice crispness to the burger. it's about having different textures.

cooked onions just kinda blend in and add nothing. not to mention make the whole burger soggy. no point, leave it out.

They add a sweetness if done properly

edit - im gonna make a burger

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

They add a sweetness if dont properly
yeah but thats lame.
laugh.gif

sauteed onions are good, but a greatly depleted of its nutrients by cooking it this way.

Back
Top Bottom