Jarrel Mabry
Charlie Jones
Dejleon Farrr
Kirby Freeman
Dimitri Stewart

makes more room for his kind of players

i thought it was only a rumor

but charlie jones is def not needed plus he is turning pro
kirby freeman already has his degree...and we def dont need him for a 5th year....mabry is fat n lazy....dimitri stewart has been ghost since he signed withUM.....Daren Daly is a K we DO NOT NEED.....

laugh.gif
what did they do?

They're not getting "kicked off."

Charlie Jones is entering the draft.
Kirby already has his degree and is just not coming back.

The rest are either transferring or just quitting football.

EDIT-

You can add Doug Wiggins to your list because he's transferring to. Western Michigan probably.

If I remember corretcly, I stated a few weeks ago Randy was gonna be cuttin dudes off the team because of the 31 new recruits comming in. And I got blasted forit.

As a Canes Fan, just hearing that Kirby Freeman is not gonna return to the team somewhat brightens my day. Randy Shannon is doing what he has to do to makespace for his recruiting class. Is he going to sign EVERY single recruit? Most likely not, but what coach does? All i know is we have 21 players committed ( ithink 22 cause i read in the paper that a linebacker de-committed from their school and committed to UM.) So let the Jacory Harris vs. Robert Marve competitionbegin! Randy Shannon is taking the first steps to help turn around the "culture" at UM and he starting off on the right foot. I hope he at leastsigns all 6 Northwestern kids and stays in the running for Patrick Johnson. Till then, Northwestern for states (since my HS is out of the playoffs and im happyto see Colombus manhandled by them.)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

If you get 'kicked off'..don't they still have to honor the scolarship?

Nope you lose your scholarship. I learned that in Sport Management. Athletic scholarships are renewable after every year and can be taken or given based onperformance. It sucks but you are getting free tuition, room and board, textbooks, free tutoring, etc. Gotta show that you're hungry and ready to keep it.

Based off academic performance or getting in trouble though right?

I would have highly doubted a coach could take away one for poor play though?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

If I remember corretcly, I stated a few weeks ago Randy was gonna be cuttin dudes off the team because of the 31 new recruits comming in. And I got blasted for it.
You the same dude in the Sean Taylor threads tryin to "take credit" for saying that he would die. Now you wanna "take more credit"for predicting a couple players getting clipped from the team. You save all them cookies people give you or what? Quit tellin everyone how smart you thinkyou are. We don't care.
indifferent.gif

Bye Kirby, please super size my burger next time i see you.
wink.gif

You can add Doug Wiggins to your list because he's transferring to. Western Michigan probably.
I heard that he wanted to transfer as well... but why to WMU? Seriously. Michigan was recruiting him and whenever the new coach is chosen, theyshould get on this kid hard. We need corners and safetys badly. There is no way he should be allowed to go to the MAC, he's a BCS tier talent, unlessthere are personal issue that I don't know about.

has Charlie Jones even played this year, with James and Cooper not many carries can't blame him for transferring, rumor has it Jared Fayson will transferfrom UF he wants to play QB he may end up at Miami

He's not cutting anyone, there are 4th year juniors who arent being renewed. there's a difference between that and "cutting" players offthe team which you can not do.
Nope you lose your scholarship. I learned that in Sport Management. Athletic scholarships are renewable after every year and can be taken or given based on performance. It sucks but you are getting free tuition, room and board, textbooks, free tutoring, etc. Gotta show that you're hungry and ready to keep it.

No coach worth anything will EVER and has never cut a scholarship player from a team based on performance.
Any coach does that, will not be able to recruit a single player ever again. so yea, u can cut a player based on performance in theory, but it willnot ever ever happen.
but why to WMU

they have coaches with So. Florida ties.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I heard that he wanted to transfer as well... but why to WMU? Seriously. Michigan was recruiting him and whenever the new coach is chosen, they should get on this kid hard. We need corners and safetys badly. There is no way he should be allowed to go to the MAC, he's a BCS tier talent, unless there are personal issue that I don't know about.

He's transferring mostly because he wasn't getting PT. IF he can't get PT at Miami how's he gonna get it at Michigan?

Plus he got into a scuffle with Anthony Reddick a while back.

Back
Top Bottom