Random...how many people are on here and "the other site"??????

Why? ISS is rather lame...it's only good for pics of shoes and Market Place (market place sucks now)....no hate, I honestly wanna know everyone's reason for duel citizenship?

6ea26aa16e91a64d387f12cdadb7b210ecd7a012_r.gif

You already stated why 99% of the people who are on both like it there. You bodied your own thread
laugh.gif

it still exists? i totally forgot what its called lol.

i just do nt, misc, reddit, facebook

thats 4 sites too many to waste my time on already.
edit;;;;; oh u talking about that one...thought you were talking about the other one with the sesame street logo?

I'm saying...why have a membership though? That's OD...that's like being a CIA agent and a mall cop at the same time? Por QUE!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

edit;;;;; oh u talking about that one...thought you were talking about the other one with the sesame street logo?
%!%@%$%%?!?!?!?!? Memories!!!! JHAGSHAFDKHDFJKD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: they blank out the name of the "other other" site...the one with hood in the front? Even more
pimp.gif

I'm on ISS, part of the usergroup the Works on what used to be the automotive subforum group but those subforum days are long gone so a few of us in the UG just occasionally answer automotive related assistance questions & browse the flamethrower section as well.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

%!%@%$%%?!?!?!?!? Memories!!!! JHAGSHAFDKHDFJKD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: they blank out the name of the "other other" site...the one with hood in the front? Even more
pimp.gif
haha ya that

I had a couple posts there, mostly just responding to the immature and dumb posts from their users.. Other than that, I haven't been over there since I was in high school.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I had a couple posts there, mostly just responding to the immature and dumb posts from their users.. Other than that, I haven't been over there since I was in high school.

So...you was posting regularly huh? You can almost say...you...liked...iss at one point? *bright light shined into your eyes*

That Marketplace always looked like "scam city" to me...either they get you at the meet up or they don't send the kicks...prices are always either extremely low or extremely high. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

don't even apprebviate it

roll.gif
CMON
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im over here tryna read it..
how do you even spell it like that?
roll.gif

i got an account there from a longgggg time ago havent been on it in a while

i made a screen name when we were beefing with them and NTers tried to take over. but i got banned in record time.

Back
Top Bottom