Rainbow Sandals: Are they worth it?

Seriously, are they worth it?

I wear a size 9 in Nike and I have a wide foot. I know they are supposed to mold after the break in period and all that, but what size should I get?

if you have a history of bad feet problems, steer away from flip-flops, worst things you can wear for you feet. but never had rainbows,

rainbow are great...long lasting and comfy im a 10 and got a 10 i should have gotten a 9, so a 9 or 8 should work, try them on if u can

They are prob the best flip flops you can own. Def try them on if at all possible. They take a little bit to break in but after that you will never want to buya different pair of flip flops again. They also have a life-time warranty so if anything breaks on them you can mail them back to rainbow and they will sendyou a new pair for free.

I bought a pair about 5 years ago and hated them. I brought them to Hawaii for my honeymoon and was going to wear them there, but the part that goes betweenyour toes kept rubbing against my toe and ended up cutting me bad. I had to buy a pair of adidas sandals while in Hawaii to wear for the rest of the trip. Icalled Rainbow and they gave me a full refund. I don't know if I had a defective pair or if my foot just isn't made for flip flops, but I say no tothem.

I think they run kinda narrow. I wear between a 11-12 in shoes...which should be a size XL (?) in Rainbows...I had to take them back and get an XXL! I do lovethem though.

macgyver35 wrote:
i honestly never though i would see a thread like this on NT.

Indeed
laugh.gif

Now i done seen it all
smh.gif

Yeah...They're worth it my man...Had these for 2 years now and they are still going strong...Aside from my NB 992's / 993's these are pretty muchall I wear in the Summer months...

371325254.jpg

This is hella random on NT but for what it's worth, i LOVE rainbows! The first day or two can be painful though lol but worth it IMO. Just whatever you do,no guy should ever be caught dead in the double layered ones.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

This is hella random on NT but for what it's worth, i LOVE rainbows! The first day or two can be painful though lol but worth it IMO. Just whatever you do, no guy should ever be caught dead in the double layered ones.

Ditto on that! If your a guy don't ever wear the multi layer pairs...Gives off that drag queen vibe...In fact if your a guy just stick to the classic tan,brown, and black single layer leather pairs...None of the other ones should touch your feet...

Back
Top Bottom