r they light skin brothers back in?

ever since djimon hounsou came on to the scence ive been getting no play....now barack won the election does this mean the dark brothers r out and the lightskin brothers r in?

We never left.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

ever since djimon hounsou came on to the scence ive been getting no play....now barack won the election does this mean the dark brothers r out and the light skin brothers r in?

LOL @ Djimon Honsou.......I can't believe son bagged Lindsay Lohan. I don't think you getting no play has anything to do with your skin color. I knowplenty of light skin black dudes who got girls pre-Obama. Examine other theories..maybe you ugly? you have no game? Your breath stinks?.
grin.gif

light skinned brothas aint been in style since Chico Debarge... They'll never be back...

we kinda took some losses with berg getting robbed so many times, but will always be here...will always be on point with the snow bunnies
pimp.gif

LOL @ the black community......I don't see white people having this convo.

"Hey Earl, you ever think blonde red-necks are ever gonna come back in style?"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indifferent.gif

now ask youself how many diffrent shades of white are there?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indifferent.gif

now ask youself how many diffrent shades of white are there?
There are different shades of white it's just not as noticeable, there are also different hair colors adding to the diversity.

Blonde, Brunette, Brown

Tanned, Pale, Freckled, Olive.......yes there are different shades of white
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

"...ol melanin impaired, my ancestors was shackin with massa ,i got freckles and getsunburned..honorable elijah muhammed king hailie selassie in the face loooookin booiii get outta here.."

Back
Top Bottom