Quick question about a Majestic MLB Jersey?

Hey whats up NT? I dont frequent this thread too much so I hope this is in the right place. Im trying to buy a Majestic MLB Jersey, but Im ont sure how theyfit so I was hoping for some help. If I wear an xl in all t shirts, should I go with an XL jersey too? I want the jersey to fit normally, not oversized, butalso not to tight. Im 5'7, 145 if that matters as well. Thanks in advance

First off, if you're 5'7" and under a buck fifty, no way you need to rock a size XL in tee shirts. I'm 6'2" 210 and I wear XL. Anextra medium is probably more your size.

Kidding, buddy. I have a few jersies, and the authentic ones are normal sized (they come in numbered sizes - 40, 44, 48, etc.). However, the replica Majesticsare all pretty big. I wear a Large in replicas, and they give me a little bit of room and still fit. An XL replica is HUGE on me. So....

Medium is the answer. Anything bigger than that will look really bad. And it shouldn't be too tight.

i've got a 3x that i bought back when i was buying huge clothes and now i never wear it. i'd not go any bigger than an XL. Large will probably do youjust fine

Back
Top Bottom