Question on how to store my kicks.

Well i want to know what is the best zip loc bag to use on my 10,5-11 sneakers. All the bags i find at walmart and the grocery stores are either too small or wayyyyy to big. Can someone link me to some good ziploc bags and link me to some of the boxes i see on these sites to store my kicks? Thanks

if u dont have the og box, id say look at Walmart for plastic shoe containers or even better, if you have one where u live at-the Container Store.  But in my personal opinion-the kicks need to breathe and should not be stored in air-tight containers.  If you have the og box-just buy some silica gel packets put one in each box...

The Silica Gel isn't a really good idea. It will remove the moisture and in the long term will make your shoes dry/crack.

If you have some icey sole, remove the paper from the box : the chemicals in it tend to make the sole yellow quicker.

I went and got the XL bag but there HUGE. I want ziploc's that fit around my kicks not ziplocs that can fit 4 pairs.

Ziplock bags aren't going to do a damn thing.

Shoes are going to age and crumble.

Keep em out in the open.

Nothing is forever.

What shoes are you talking about?

To me, way too much is made of this stuff.

I have tons of old stuff . I don't do anything special. I keep them in the boxes they came in. Pairs for which I don't have the original box, I store in the clear bins from the Container store or Home Depot, whatever. Some pairs have yellowed, some haven't. I have like 5 pairs of OG Concords - some have yellowed a lot, some have barely yellowed at all. Some I've worn, some I haven't.

I see pictures of people keeping their new/old concord and other sneakers in ziploc bags for storage and all i wanted to know is where i can get some with the right size. I thought ziploc bags are the way to go and apparently its not.

I just store in the box

But my oldest stuff is only from 2004

**Shrug**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom