Question on House of Hoops Grand Opening Exclusive shoe???

OK, so my store has just been closed because we are becoming a house of hoops. We will be back next month around this time and my manager said that for the grand opening they will provide us with a celebrity to do signings and a exclusive shoe only for us to draw people in
nerd.gif
. I'm just wondering for all the people that worked @ a HOH when they first opened did you all have something similar? Does anyone have any experience or info on this topic? I'm assuming it'll be a Jordan so thats why i posted it in here so my bad if its not always a jordan
grin.gif

OK, so my store has just been closed because we are becoming a house of hoops. We will be back next month around this time and my manager said that for the grand opening they will provide us with a celebrity to do signings and a exclusive shoe only for us to draw people in
nerd.gif
. I'm just wondering for all the people that worked @ a HOH when they first opened did you all have something similar? Does anyone have any experience or info on this topic? I'm assuming it'll be a Jordan so thats why i posted it in here so my bad if its not always a jordan
grin.gif

its usualy not only one shoe, there are typicaly 3-4 or even more "special" releases when a HOH opens. most of the time the celebrity is a star player either from the city or on the cities team or athlete with a shoe dropping. sometimes a rapper is thrown in for good measure.

its usualy not only one shoe, there are typicaly 3-4 or even more "special" releases when a HOH opens. most of the time the celebrity is a star player either from the city or on the cities team or athlete with a shoe dropping. sometimes a rapper is thrown in for good measure.

More than likely, FL saved a few pairs of some premiere releases (Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc) and will have a handful on opening day. Nice opportunity to grab a somewhat limited release you may have missed out on.

More than likely, FL saved a few pairs of some premiere releases (Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc) and will have a handful on opening day. Nice opportunity to grab a somewhat limited release you may have missed out on.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^that.
expect some nice gear too.

i'm sure they will have athletes and a dj for the early part of the day..

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^that.
expect some nice gear too.

i'm sure they will have athletes and a dj for the early part of the day..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

houston...baybrook footlocker

Wow houston has 3 HOH but South Carolina doesnt have one within 300 miles...That makes sense Footlocker and yes I am a little Jelly

Originally Posted by MrWavez

houston...baybrook footlocker

Wow houston has 3 HOH but South Carolina doesnt have one within 300 miles...That makes sense Footlocker and yes I am a little Jelly

man what are the chances of bins? Lol

Btw can't reply to pms on my phone but I got you when I get home

man what are the chances of bins? Lol

Btw can't reply to pms on my phone but I got you when I get home

Damn a third hoh in the H? Houston in the #1 seller of Jordan brand and Nike retro so its really not a surprise. When is this place opening up?

Damn a third hoh in the H? Houston in the #1 seller of Jordan brand and Nike retro so its really not a surprise. When is this place opening up?

Back
Top Bottom