Question for GTA IV Fans, Especially those in NY!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Indy and I have never been to New York so the only parts I see of NY are from Movies, Videoes, and TV, so how close is GTA IV to New York City???? Also, Which parts of GTA IV represent the places like Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx???

i used to live in Flushing and seeing some screen shots of gameplay in Flushing Meadow Parks it looks pretty accurate.

makes me miss home
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

laugh.gif

Bee took me on a guided tour in a chopper the other day, ive never been to NYC either
ohwell.gif
Make sure to hit me with an invite next time a tour goes down..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by texasreppin713

laugh.gif

Bee took me on a guided tour in a chopper the other day, ive never been to NYC either
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

bet
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif
...just make sure you donthave a RPG equiped...he doesnt trust people with em while hes in the chopper anymore
laugh.gif

I freaked out when I saw the World's Fair tower thing that resembles an alien landing. I couldn't find the big Globe though is it in the game?

Dukes = Queens
Meadow Hills = Forest Hills
Cerveza Heights = Jackson Heights
(I forgot the name) = Long Island City

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

bet
...just make sure you dont have a RPG equiped...he doesnt trust people with em while hes in the chopper anymore
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dam Mili, ill make sure to get in next time.
laugh.gif
, ill sneak in an rpg...

To hell with that
smh.gif
you pull that and imma show you the secret Autopilot code
nerd.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

bet
...just make sure you dont have a RPG equiped...he doesnt trust people with em while hes in the chopper anymore
laugh.gif

When you cop a PS3 holla at me
pimp.gif

The mere fact that they charge you the correct amount at the toll booths should let u kno how on point they were. The names are on point too

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

The mere fact that they charge you the correct amount at the toll booths should let u kno how on point they were. The names are on point too

yeah, but the 5 dollar hot dogs is a bit much, in queens, that vendor would have been spit on, for his prices and his suspect phrases he needs to blurt outwhile selling these things
laugh.gif
. too bad they didn't include statenisland.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

yeah, but the 5 dollar hot dogs is a bit much, in queens, that vendor would have been spit on, for his prices and his suspect phrases he needs to blurt out while selling these things
laugh.gif
. too bad they didn't include staten island.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom