Question For Christians

a essential belief of Christianity is that if you don't accept Jesus, then you go to hell.

but what about isolated tribes that haven't been contacted by the outside world, like these guys?

image3.jpg

do they go to hell, even if they've never heard of God or Jesus?

doesn't seem fair to me...

and what did Noah and friends eat on the ark? Dinosaurs?

discuss.

Haven't you ever heard of the crusades....?

Wait, do you know anything of the religious history of America?

Look up the Sublimus Deus.

They never had a chance to know Jesus, so that's not their fault and they won't be condemned for that. they'll just be judged differently than us. I'm not God but I imagine he'll be much more lenient and forgiving to them.

Dinosaurs? Really? I refuse to participate in a troll thread. Why can't non believers just let it be? This thread comes up a couple times a month and it's getting old.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Dinosaurs? Really? I refuse to participate in a troll thread. Why can't non believers just let it be? This thread comes up a couple times a month and it's getting old.

i'm the first person to ever ask that question on NT.

and second, you just participated in the thread by announcing that you wouldn't participate in the thread.

non-believers cant let it be because it doesn't make sense. make it make sense for me.

maybe there were some very tasty animals on earth before the great flood, and we're stuck with the ones that weren't all that delicious.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

and second, you just participated in the thread by announcing that you wouldn't participate in the thread.

non-believers cant let it be because it doesn't make sense. make it make sense for me.

No your not the first person to ask that question. And I might've misread your dinosaur question. If your asking about if dinosaurs existed, yes. The seven days that it took god to create earth, were not equal to seven of our days. There is no exact number, but 1 day for god equaled 1,000's of our days. With that said, there was plenty of time for dinosaurs to exist.

No one on here ever tries to convince non believers of god, yet you guys constantly try to disprove him. Only time we try to convince you guys is when this thread pops up. Let it be brah. And since your a non believer I assume that you believe in the theory of evolution. There is a flaw in that theory tho and it's at the beginning. What actually kick started it? To assume that all this happened by chance is crazy brah.

all jokes aside, if there is some other criteria for isolated tribes to be judged by, then why isn't it in the Bible?

and if so, that contradicts the major tenet of Christianity: call on the Lord and be saved.

so if this is true, we'll be judged on our morality, and not a trivial belief.

on second thought, i don't know why i even started this thread, it's gonna be all "God knows your heart derp derp", followed by "God's not real derp derp"...

Dinosaurs 
laugh.gif
 Bear Grylls 
roll.gif

If there is a God its nothing that we thought of on Earth like Jesus. Its the same as asking what about the all the people who believe in a religion thats not christianity, do they go to hell. What if Jesus wasnt the correct God, what if the correct religion was Hinduism or Islamic. Are all the Christians then screwed?

Again, if there is a god its not one of the stupid religions we thought of on this earth. There's more to everything than just Earth. 

maybe there were some very tasty animals on earth before the great flood, and we're stuck with the ones that weren't all that delicious.
30t6p3b.gif
Noah got to grub on the last wooly mammoth. Jelly

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

They never had a chance to know Jesus, so that's not their fault and they won't be condemned for that. they'll just be judged differently than us. I'm not God but I imagine he'll be much more lenient and forgiving to them.
Well then, if this is the case, then it contradicts the teachings of the Bible, which then contradicts God's Word... And if there is even the slightest of flaws found in God's Word, then His credibility will be in ambiguity, wouldn't you agree?

No your not the first person to ask that question. And I might've misread your dinosaur question. If your asking about if dinosaurs existed, yes. The seven days that it took god to create earth, were not equal to seven of our days. There is no exact number, but 1 day for god equaled 1,000's of our days. With that said, there was plenty of time for dinosaurs to exist.

No one on here ever tries to convince non believers of god, yet you guys constantly try to disprove him. Only time we try to convince you guys is when this thread pops up. Let it be brah. And since your a non believer I assume that you believe in the theory of evolution. There is a flaw in that theory tho and it's at the beginning. What actually kick started it? To assume that all this happened by chance is crazy brah.

you know what's crazy?

hearing voices that nobody else hears, telling you that the world will come to an end, and calling it the absolute truth.

nowadays, we call that schizophrenia, but when they did it, it was called divine inspiration.

if i did that now, you would say i was crazy. but since they did it a long time ago, it's okay.

now THAT'S crazy.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Dinosaurs 
laugh.gif
 Bear Grylls 
roll.gif

If there is a God its nothing that we thought of on Earth like Jesus. Its the same as asking what about the all the people who believe in a religion thats not christianity, do they go to hell. What if Jesus wasnt the correct God, what if the correct religion was Hinduism or Islamic. Are all the Christians then screwed?

Again, if there is a god its not one of the stupid religions we thought of on this earth. There's more to everything than just Earth. 

i picture god like that head guy from wizard of OZ
devil.gif

laugh.gif

dudes on earth praying to a cow and hoping to go cop 40 virgins after they leave earth if thats correct then keep me in my casket im good
laugh.gif
 but i no doubt will break out of the casket if i find out theres 40 virgins waiting to get popped
roll.gif
pimp.gif

OP, this is to answer your question:
M4LqG.jpg

sophisticated-religion.jpg

6457_5471_960.png

On top of that, everyone thinks their religion is COMPLETELY right...so either they're ALL right or they're ALL wrong. 

If talking snakes are plausible so are women with 8 arms and men with thunderbolts. 

BTW, anyone trying to shut down OP's question needs to look in the mirror for a long hard time and reevaluate themselves.

You clicked this thread. 

You chose to read it.

There is NOTHING wrong with asking questions about ANYTHING.

Its when we stop people from feeling comfortable to ask questions is when we as a people should be worried. 

Never trust anything that does not let you question it, if even to reassure what you think you "already know." 

And why are these topics important? Because religion and faith in these things is a MASSIVE investment society (IMO, unfortunately) undertakes and wastes resources on. Its important to even have citizens step back and see if its even worth subscribing to. Whether you like the reality of it or not, but religious people have a lot of influence and unfortunately and illegally have more rights than those who are not like them or do not believe at all in the USA. Its time that we start to have honest dialogues about REAL issues including these ones. 

People afraid of questioning things don't care about tolerance for their beliefs or the status quo, they just don't want to be challenged and hate competition. 

I applaud anyone who has ever PM'd me or had the courage to ask more questions...about ANYTHING. I think thats what we should be encouraging. 

Back
Top Bottom