question concerning AJ CDP wearability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about buying a DS AJ 10-13 CDP and was wondering if they would still be safe to wear at this point? I know both shoes don't have air units so thats a plus and i haven't found or heard much about Xs or XIIIs crumbling on owners but I'm still hesitant seeing how the pack is almost 9 years old. Also, Im not sure about how they have been stored over the years, all i know it that they are DS and DS for almost a decade has me worried.  Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

The only thing you'll have to really be concerned about regarding 10s and 13s is them coming unglued, they have phylon midsoles and phylon doesn't crumble.

I'm thinking about buying a DS AJ 10-13 CDP and was wondering if they would still be safe to wear at this point? I know both shoes don't have air units so thats a plus and i haven't found or heard much about Xs or XIIIs crumbling on owners but I'm still hesitant seeing how the pack is almost 9 years old. Also, Im not sure about how they have been stored over the years, all i know it that they are DS and DS for almost a decade has me worried.  Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 
I ve been wearing my CDP 5's for months now as beaters and they still look brand new. There is no cracking, nothing. Very werable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom