Question about Youtube and Google

So my question to everyone is.. If any of you have uploaded a video and have gotten a certain amount of views. Does 'Google Adsense' Or something like that, get in contact with you about you being paid each time someone clicks on their advertisement?
And if so.. they ask that you fill out a taxes form which obviously asks for your social, all your information, etc etc.. Has anyone filled theirs? And is it legit? Thanks in advance.

So my question to everyone is.. If any of you have uploaded a video and have gotten a certain amount of views. Does 'Google Adsense' Or something like that, get in contact with you about you being paid each time someone clicks on their advertisement?
And if so.. they ask that you fill out a taxes form which obviously asks for your social, all your information, etc etc.. Has anyone filled theirs? And is it legit? Thanks in advance.

I have a few videos up and I they're reaching out to me to do the taxes so I can receive what's on hold. Just wanna make sure it's legit before I proceed.

I have a few videos up and I they're reaching out to me to do the taxes so I can receive what's on hold. Just wanna make sure it's legit before I proceed.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

It's legit. It's part of how Soulja Boy, amongst others, makes so much money and why they put up so many ignorant +#$ videos.

It's legit. It's part of how Soulja Boy, amongst others, makes so much money and why they put up so many ignorant +#$ videos.

Alright cool.. Just wanted to make sure since they were asking for all the personal information. Good looking out.

Alright cool.. Just wanted to make sure since they were asking for all the personal information. Good looking out.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yeah.. and adsense is what basically every website uses. It's legit.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yeah.. and adsense is what basically every website uses. It's legit.

i had a bunch of NBA videos they offered me adsense on but when i applied each video they all got turned down. i mean they all got rap songs in them but ehh i woulda made some cash but screw utube

i had a bunch of NBA videos they offered me adsense on but when i applied each video they all got turned down. i mean they all got rap songs in them but ehh i woulda made some cash but screw utube

I've read about some guy who financed his trip around the world with a credit line and paid it off through YouTube videos. Pretty dope.

I've read about some guy who financed his trip around the world with a credit line and paid it off through YouTube videos. Pretty dope.

How many views do you have to get for this to happen? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom