Question About Tattoos

Im looking to get a leg sleeve from my knee to my ankle but my legs are kinda hairy, do they shave your leg before giving you the tattoo and after i get itdone will I have to shave my leg from time to time?? Also any ppl in NYC know good spots to get tattoos cause Ive heard not to go to Vinnys. Im looking for aspot in Manhatten to be exact.

Yes they will need to shave the leg in order to get the tattoo. As far as shaving after you get the tattoo, that is entirely up to you. If you have reallyhairy legs it will be hard to see the tattoo, and you may like the look if you run some clippers on your legs.

I would imagine that you do have to shave your leg for the tattoo. But once its on you dont have to.

yes you have they are gonna have to shave your legs prior to giving you the tattoo. I have 2 full sleeves and I shave my arms once a week....looks weird hairyIMO. Just became part of my routine.

i was thinkin the same thing. i like leg tattoos but i dont wanna hate how it looks after the fact because of a hair leg

i have a leg sleeve u dont have to shave it but it makes the tattoo look better wit no hair on it

6th Session.

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

DSC_0858.jpg

Enjoy.

the man asks for help regarding help with shaving a leg for a tat
then you have some frail hairless dude come in showing his shirtless upper body
this is nt homie, not iss.

Basically what they said above. They shave the part they work with. And if you do get one it's gonna look a lot better if you shave it from time to time.
I just finished this one on my leg today.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

you didnt bring anything to the table either so **##?

Originally Posted by are owe double s

yes you have they are gonna have to shave your legs prior to giving you the tattoo. I have 2 full sleeves and I shave my arms once a week....looks weird hairy IMO. Just became part of my routine.

you say you have 2 full sleeves and im kinda curious to know if it affects your job if you have one..i have 2 half sleeves and am just too scared to committo full sleeves..what helped you to commit to full sleeves [size=-1]?[/size]

Originally Posted by one kL

yes you have they are gonna have to shave your legs prior to giving you the tattoo. I have 2 full sleeves and I shave my arms once a week....looks weird hairy IMO. Just became part of my routine.

you say you have 2 full sleeves and im kinda curious to know if it affects your job if you have one..i have 2 half sleeves and am just too scared to commit to full sleeves..what helped you to commit to full sleeves [size=-1]?[/size]
im not dude but, i have a forearm tattoo and i just rock long sleeve layering tees. they aren't heavy so i wont get too hot during the summer (imin cali).. the committed me was, i wasnt going to let anybody hold me back from what i wanted. ive been meaning to get a sleeve for almost 4 years now andalways put it off because of work.. then one day i just said !%+! it and went and started a sleeve. ive had it for about 5 months now and ive had zeroproblems, hell my boss doesnt even know i have it. if anything ever goes down i can argue that it hasnt affected my work or my interaction with customers.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you say you have 2 full sleeves and im kinda curious to know if it affects your job if you have one..i have 2 half sleeves and am just too scared to commit to full sleeves..what helped you to commit to full sleeves [size=-1]?[/size]
im not dude but, i have a forearm tattoo and i just rock long sleeve layering tees. they aren't heavy so i wont get too hot during the summer (im in cali).. the committed me was, i wasnt going to let anybody hold me back from what i wanted. ive been meaning to get a sleeve for almost 4 years now and always put it off because of work.. then one day i just said !%+! it and went and started a sleeve. ive had it for about 5 months now and ive had zero problems, hell my boss doesnt even know i have it. if anything ever goes down i can argue that it hasnt affected my work or my interaction with customers.

its good that youre not letting anyone tell you how to run your life..ive been wanting a sleeve for a while now too but just cant seem to commit. cantimagine wearing long sleeves during the summer in socal..no matter how thin the material is[size=-1]
[/size]

Get the $$%+ outta here, you're a nobody.

Originally Posted by envasian

oh yeah, i forgot your a somebody. keep taking your shirt off for young boys to see ***@ %%%

Originally Posted by the821empire

i always wondered how full sleeves effect people at work.

I have a friend who is a postmaster general. government job. wears a suit and tie to work everyday. 75% of his body is covered in tattoos and not oneco-worker knows about it.

-J-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by envasian

oh yeah, i forgot your a somebody. keep taking your shirt off for young boys to see ***@ %%%
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude is on a roll.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im not dude but, i have a forearm tattoo and i just rock long sleeve layering tees. they aren't heavy so i wont get too hot during the summer (im in cali).. the committed me was, i wasnt going to let anybody hold me back from what i wanted. ive been meaning to get a sleeve for almost 4 years now and always put it off because of work.. then one day i just said !%+! it and went and started a sleeve. ive had it for about 5 months now and ive had zero problems, hell my boss doesnt even know i have it. if anything ever goes down i can argue that it hasnt affected my work or my interaction with customers.

its good that youre not letting anyone tell you how to run your life..ive been wanting a sleeve for a while now too but just cant seem to commit. cant imagine wearing long sleeves during the summer in socal..no matter how thin the material is[size=-1]
[/size]
well it helps that I work 5am to 1pm so I'm not really around when the sun is at its hottest. Also helps that I work indoors where 90 percent ofthe time we have AC on. I also roll up my sleeves once in awhile. I hardly if ever see my boss and my co-workers are cool with it.

Starbucks, what're you laughing at?

You're a newbie to this entire shoe culture. Why are you even on this forum?

man, just let it go. you're just going to go back and forth with this and get nowhere. btw, you have another half sleeve going on in your other arm right?i think i've seen part of it in WDYWT

Back
Top Bottom