Question about Doernbecher III

Alot of people say all the 3s released this year have more durable midsoles than previous releases

This is actually a very useful question as opposed to a lot of stuff posted here. I was wondering this myself, since the DBs were in 2010 and didn't have the new packaging etc. They look good though, maybe that was the pair where they figured out a more durable paint/application method, cause the 2011's are definitely a major improvent midsole-wise.

Originally Posted by PriceBoy00

When are those droppin btw?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

^About 7 months ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Alot of people say all the 3s released this year have more durable midsoles than previous releases
truth. i rock my 3's (db's, white/cements, true blues) on the regular and they still look out of the box fresh with no cracking in sight.

nah, on my DB IIIs, there is no sign of cracking and i am a firm believer of wearing my kicks, so mines have been worn countless times haha. so if you're planning on wearing them and you are scared of the cracking, then dont be you should be fine! just dont do anything too major that will speed up the crack like... jumping... and stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom